We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Country Flags - Mobile Language | Forum

Matthias
Matthias Feb 20 '19

Hey ArtMedia,

looks like another helpful plugin from you :) Quick question about this: Which country flag is the plugin using for languages?

For example, language "English" could be USA-Flag, England-Flag, or even more like Australia, Irland, NZ etc.

Same would be for German (Germany, Austria, Switzerland).

As you probably can imagine, people are very distinctive about their country flag sometimes so I am wondering how you solved this?

Thank you and keep up your good work!

Matthias

ArtMedia
ArtMedia Feb 25 '19
For now, plugin display us flag to english, but if you buy plugin, then i create cusomization for languages with tag en_GB, en_US, en_Au to display correct country flag - great britain, usa, australia, and for languages tags de_DE, de_AT, de_CH to display coreect country flags, germany, austria, Switzerland
Matthias
Matthias Apr 2 '19
Hey ArtMedia, just bought this plugin and installed it on my test-website. Looks all great and works fine as far as I can see. 

Are you still planing to add the country specific flags for UK/Austria etc? That would be great and I would wait before I put this on my live-website.

Please let me know, thank you

Matthias

ArtMedia
ArtMedia Apr 2 '19
plugin support country specific tag, if your austria language pack have tag "de-AT", uk language pack have tag "en-GB" etc.
Matthias
Matthias Apr 2 '19
Thank you! Review written as well, another great job!
You do not have permission to reply this topic