We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Deeplacer un site oxwall | Forum

Helios
Helios Feb 23 '19
Bonjour,

savez vous s'il existe un tuto détaillé qui explique comment déplacer un site oxwall vers un autre hebergement?

merci de vos réponses...

Helios
Helios Feb 24 '19
Merci beaucoup Norias ! Je vais tâcher de le traduire :-)
Adam Kris
Adam Kris Nov 9 '23

Oui, il existe un guide détaillé qui explique comment déplacer un site Oxwall vers un autre service d'hébergement. Ce guide est fourni par Oxwall officiel et peut être consulté sur leur site Web.

Ce guide comprend les étapes suivantes :

- Créez une sauvegarde complète de votre site Web Oxwall. Cela inclut tous les fichiers, bases de données et configurations.

- Transférez les fichiers de votre site Web Oxwall vers votre nouveau service d'hébergement.

- Configurez la base de données du site Suika game Web Oxwall pour le nouveau service d'hébergement.

- Reconfigurez le site Oxwall pour utiliser le nouveau service d'hébergement. 

johncena007
johncena007 Nov 13 '23

Upgrading an app without losing firewall rules typically depends on the specifics of the application and firewall you are using. However, the general process involves ensuring that your firewall rules are preserved during the app upgrade. Here are the steps you can follow:

1. Backup Your Firewall Rules: Before upgrading the app, it's essential to create a backup of your existing firewall rules. This can usually be done through the firewall management interface or by Sekho   using command-line tools, depending on the firewall software you are using.

2. Document Your Rules: Take note of your existing firewall rules, including any custom rules you have configured. This documentation is crucial to recreate the rules in case something goes wrong during the upgrade.

3. Check the App Upgrade Documentation: Review the documentation provided for the app upgrade. Look for any specific instructions regarding preserving firewall rules. Some applications provide guidance on how to ensure rule persistence during the upgrade process.

4. Test the Upgrade in a Non-Production Environment: If possible, set up a test environment or staging server to perform the app upgrade first. This allows you to test the upgrade process without risking your production environment. Make sure that the firewall rules are retained in the test environment.

REHMAN
REHMAN Dec 7 '23

hi, I am havin a tough time trying to rank up for the words “victorias secret coupon codes”… Please approve my comment!!

Jun88

REHMAN
REHMAN Dec 11 '23

You ought to get involved in a contest for one of the most effective blogs on-line. I’ll recommend this blog!

jun88

REHMAN
REHMAN Dec 14 '23

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find any individual with some unique thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for beginning this up. this website is something that is needed on the net, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing one thing new to the web!

Nổ hũ

REHMAN
REHMAN Dec 25 '23

I must appreciate your time and efforts you earn in publishing this blog post. I hope the identical best article by you later on also. Actually your creative writing expertise has encouraged me to start my very own blog site now. Actually the blogging is spreading its wings quickly. Your article is a fine style of it.

789win

REHMAN
REHMAN Jan 1

That is the best blog for anybody who wants to search out out about this topic. You realize so much its virtually onerous to argue with you (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You undoubtedly put a brand new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just nice!

keo nha cai