We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Plugin User Credits - User Credits | Forum

Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Feb 23 '19
User Credits

This plugin I think is expensive and should be free, I bought it years ago when it was cheap and there were many plugins that used it: that if you do such thing, more or less credits, that if you can buy credits to be able to do things and encourage participation in the web.My question is: do you use it? because I am developing plugins and I would like to know if it is used in many OxWall websites or not.

Morena Milani
Morena Milani Feb 24 '19
I had bought it to integrate users to use more 'the site but it is not used do not even know that there are credits on the functions. But here in Italy everything is more difficult to make people understand, they are not very familiar with the internet. They just need to exist Facebook and the great Social all ends there. My humble opinion is too expensive as a plugin I could do without it. 
Oxwall Germany Club
Oxwall Germany Feb 25 '19
Topic was moved from Oxwall Store.
AppXprt
AppXprt Feb 25 '19
I have a way to provide credits in the form of a cryptocurrency integration. Would this be something there you 2 would be interested in?

Basically it creates site credits from an internal currency.

Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Feb 25 '19

I do not know in other countries but cryptocurrencies are not used in Spain. We hope that more people see and answer this topic of the forum.

At the moment I think that the credits plugin is not used by anyone.

But I've already encoded that section in my new plugin and it's very easy to program. Too bad that plugin is not part of the core of OxWall and now is so expensive ... I bought it very cheap, in 2013.

You do not have permission to reply this topic