We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

wiki plugin | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Pedro
Pedro Aug 17 '10
is it comming?
Den Team
Den Aug 19 '10
Hi Pedro!
Yes, we have already planned Wiki in our Roadmap. I hope it will be released soon.
Asshu
Asshu Aug 20 '10
I hope it would be :)
Ahmed Khlifi
Ahmed Khlifi May 2 '11
soon ?
u should say in 2 years lol it has been so long since u planned that O.o
Emil Team
Emil May 9 '11
Topic was moved from Oxwall Store.
Jon Online
Jon Online Feb 15 '12
I've been looking for something like Oxwall for quite some time.  I have played with wiki scripts, forum scripts, buddypress, etc.

So far I like Oxwall the best.

The one thing that is missing?  A Wiki Plugin!  (And, well, maybe a support ticket plugin).

I'm very curious at what stage of development the wiki plugin is in?

Blessings to you all for your hard and generous work.

Jon

Den Team
Den Feb 21 '12
Topic was moved from Plugins.
Michael I.
Michael I. Feb 24 '12
Wiki plugin is not planning to be developed now. 
Jon Online
Jon Online Feb 24 '12
Wow.  That's really too bad.  Bummer.
brindy
brindy Aug 30 '12
Hi - I have developed a wiki plugin and tried to put it on the store to sell.  However, I get a message saying the "wiki" key is reserved?  If there are no plans to develop the wiki can you "unreserve" this key, please?  

Demo of the wiki plugin can be found here:

http://oxwall-wiki.brindysoft.com/

Thanks in advance.

Purusothaman Ramanujam
Brindy,

Good work. Is that based on any other wiki scripts? Really good work on that.
brindy
brindy Sep 3 '12

No, it's all my own work.  Now if I could distribute it via the store ... ;)

I suppose I could rename it, but I'm already using it in a production setting and don't fancy having to migrate it. :)

Purusothaman Ramanujam
You can use some tool to bulk find/replace the keyname, so that you can list it in the store.
brindy
brindy Sep 3 '12

Quote from Purusothaman Ramanujam You can use some tool to bulk find/replace the keyname, so that you can list it in the store.

I might do that if I don't get a favourable response from the devs.

Alternatively devs - feel free to contact me directly to talk about including this plugin directly in Oxwall.

brindy
brindy Sep 6 '12
So, while still waiting for devs to get back to me (I think I probably need a more direct contact method), I want to ask how much you think the Wiki plugin should cost on the store?
Purusothaman Ramanujam
You decide that based on the functionality and features it provides.
brindy
brindy Sep 7 '12
Had a response from the store moderation team ... telling me to use my own key.  Very annoying.  I may or may not bother releasing this at all now, I will decide in a few days.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
If you okay, I an manage that plugin.
brindy
brindy Oct 24 '12
Hi,

BrindySoft Wiki has been submitted to the Store for approval and will be hopefully available here for $49.99 soon!

Cheers,

Chris

Jon Online
Jon Online Oct 25 '12
I'm just a hobbiest and I run a couple of ministry websites, so unfortunately a paid plugin won't work for me.  Plus there are too many open source alternatives.

Thanks anyways though.  I hope you make oodles of cash.

:-)

Pages: 1 2 »