We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Help needed (requested script or fix) Profile Customizer & Wall | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Geoff Slaughter O'Donnell
We need and/or looking for a profile customizer that will allow the member or user to fully design their page I have look at the profile plus in the store area ..but if you will notice there is one major factor missing (lets say you set a back ground and you center it) there is not an option for it to stay stationary and allow the page to scroll,and it is lacking advance custom settings. I have wrote a script for php script ,but have never dealt with the ox wall script , I mean this is pretty standard stuff for basic without even going into the area of css code for profile layouts. so does anyone have a fix for this or suggestions.

Second on the list is the wall ..we have notice you may use HTML codes from places like photo bucket and tiny pic ..etc ..but as you put the code in the box as to send a comment the code remains there unless you highlight and delete the code and replace it with text ..then submit the picture image (I would think there would be an easy fix for this)

We have maxed the site out with as much as possible and I can honestly say members like it very much with the exception of the above two topics ...so come on gents and ladies ...need some help here or we need someone that is familiar enough with ox-wall script to write it, we are willing to pay to have this done (but only by someone that knows the script like the back of their hand please)
When I have time I will share my script if anyone is interested in php script for customize profiling with advanced features a mix of my-space 2 version and Facebook ,we run it on a php-fox script site for over a year and it has not failed yet

So we need some immediate help please from you oxwall tech guru's out there
Alia Team
Alia Oct 30 '12
Geoff, I recommend  posting at Oxwall Market and also adding suggestion to Uservoice ( oxwall.uservoice.com).