We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

users stays online | Forum

kriann
kriann Mar 18 '19
Hey, 

I've a problem.

User who comes online, stay online in the online list.

What is the problem .

The latest version is 1.8.4.

Thanks for respons

Greetz 

Oxwall Germany Club
Oxwall Germany Mar 18 '19
Did you set up a cronjob? -> https://wiki.oxwall.com/install:cron
kriann
kriann Mar 18 '19
Hoi

The site is 4 years old, I didn't have that problem before. Is it normal that I do that set up now ?

Oxwall Germany Club
Oxwall Germany Mar 18 '19
Is there already a cronjob running?
kriann
kriann Mar 18 '19
Two cron jobs I think

wget -q -O /dev/null *********/ow_cron/run.php

/usr/local/******/3rdparty/bin/php "/usr/local/*****/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/********"/cli.php --backup --auto=1 --insid=258_30868

Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Mar 18 '19

Can you send a log dump from pm.

ftp / site / ow_log / log.text

If there is no such problem in the 1.8.4 package, a modification or an add-on might be causing it. Your server needs may be in a state origin.Send your log log and system information as PM.

Oxwall Germany Club
Oxwall Germany Mar 19 '19
Do you have entries in the online table in your database? Do you have entries on cron log?
kriann
kriann Mar 19 '19

I have sent files to Oxwall Turkiye, I hope he can find the problem in the files.

Oxwall Germany Club
Oxwall Germany Mar 19 '19
Please share the log files here in the forum. You may anonymize them. Oxwall Turkey requests to send logs via PM in every topic. Other users having the same problem should be able to see all details, too.
Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Mar 20 '19

sent file> log.text

No extra folders were requested for help.

Germany Oxwall>

In order to help people who have the same problem, I must first understand the source of the problem.

It would not be right to give false information.

After learning the problem and providing the solution, a return to the forum area is provided.

Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Mar 22 '19

Kriann mar mate;

I've made additions to PHP 7 issues that are included in your site.

But your server permissions are missing. These permissions do not meet the host account you use I guess. The answer is too slow, your cron account is returning to the error screen.

If you have any other problems, you can write to help me.

NOTE: I recommend that the features you add into the system should be added to more accurate fields. This will be the right step to find the source when you have other problems in the future.

Friends of this type of question;

The cause of the error caused by the error must be:

The most recently added 3rd party plugin mismatch.

Missing server requirements.

Your permissions in the server root folder (777 - 644 - 755 Folder private transport permission list has been added to the forum by DAVE.)

Part of the incorrect code inserted into the site directory.

Missing data records of account transactions. (In the case of slow servers, the process of deleting a user in the process of deleting may cause errors within the site if the transaction fails in response time.)

kriann
kriann Mar 23 '19
Thank you for the explanation. I have encountered another error. If you send a message to someone, they must receive an e-mail and that does not happen. If I approve a new member, an automatic mail must also be sent, this does not happen either.Maybe this can help you.
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Mar 23 '19
or you dont have enabled mail php function on your server (or you have wrong configured stmp connection if you use it) or your cron jobs via ow_cron/run.php dont be executed
kriann
kriann Mar 23 '19
The site is 4 years old and the problem has been for 3 weeks. How can this problem now occur?
Quote from ArtMedia or you dont have enabled mail php function on your server (or you have wrong configured stmp connection if you use it) or your cron jobs via ow_cron/run.php dont be executed

Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Mar 23 '19

Edit your infrastructure on your Keiran main server panel (cron) twice a day.

Meet the headers of the Forum (Server requirements and Folder permissions) offered by DAVE

Oxwall Germany Club
Oxwall Germany Mar 29 '19
Did you already contact your host to check if they modified their infrastructure or setup? If not, please contact them and describe them your situation.
kriann
kriann Mar 30 '19
I let you know when I have more info.
kriann
kriann Apr 3 '19
This is what the host told me.

We do not know how your website works or what the cronjob should look like and what needs to be executed. You can best ask this from your web developer.

ArtMedia
ArtMedia Apr 3 '19
check oxwall cron logs, if you have any errors on cron.php files in one on your plugins then you can have problem with correctly working ow_cron/run.php script
kriann
kriann Apr 4 '19
Can somebody help me with this?

Thanks

The Forum post is edited by kriann Apr 7 '19