We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

A few suggestions and test views - Delete Messages From Chat | Forum

Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Mar 23 '19

I have a question, a friend asked for help, and by the way I had the opportunity to check your plugin.

A few things caught my attention.

1 - There is no checkbox for the instant message.

2-The timestamp is not deleted in message deletion.

(The page needs to be renewed) You can use the method that is on other systems. When cleared message selection is made, the message Deleted message can be shown. This message has been removed

3-Delete message Administrator permissions (Delete for me - Delete everyone) option permissions must be added. The administrator does not choose to delete anyone in some cases. The selected permission on the admin page may be enabled.

4- Using js codes in PHP, not recommended on seo.

Many systems show a message about this. Use js code in-page - points.

5-Find the google error message for your JS code.

The plug-in is just fine, a feature that has long been expected to be done. I appreciate your work. Forgive me for testing your unauthorized add-on, I just did a review for testing.

I have a question for you, can you suggest a way to get into the message timestamp div. Message clock outside the div box. I've tried js knowledge not too much, but I couldn't show the message clock inside the div in the message box. I'm trying to get the last sent message time out of the box.

I wish you success in your work.

You do not have permission to reply this topic