We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Updates - Member ads | Forum

Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Mar 27 '19
Version 2.0, changes:

New premium member management system

Possibility of showing or not the cover of the plugin

Possibility that the menu points first to recent or to locations

Added send PM from see ad

Several aesthetic improvements

The update updates the language file

The Forum post is edited by Patricia Zorrilla Mar 27 '19
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Mar 31 '19
Version 2.1, changes:

Cover with multiple configurationsMany aesthetic improvementsUse of the optimized database

Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Apr 4 '19

Version 3.0 published.

If you had an earlier version installed, disable the plugin before updating, or if you do not have ads that are worth keeping better uninstall the plugin and reinstall it again because there are so many changes.

I have changed the images that were shown because the current aspect has nothing to do with the version 1.0 that was the one I made the screenshots.

Do not forget to make suggestions to continue improving this plugin.

Proven correct operation with CHAMIAL, PHP 7.0, Explorer, Edge, Firefox, Chrome and Android.I do not have Skadate and I do not know if it works there, if you buy it is your risk because the one that guarantees that it serves there is Skadate and not me, I sell it in the OxWall store.I have added "send message to the advertiser", I have added widgets (you have to position them according to your convenience.)The ideal site is Index but you also have them in DashBoard and from Index you can drag them to Sidebar, if your theme has it.I have decreased access to the database as much as possible.I have included a new cover that I like very much, but you can not show it or change it by your own HTML. If the cover is not shown you can define what screen you see when you enter the plugin.In no time the images are disproportionate, you will not see photos of fat or thin people or oval wheels or photos cut with my plugins.

Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Apr 6 '19
Updated with aesthetic changes in the general listing, I did not increase the version number because they are only visual. On the demo website you can see it
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Apr 9 '19
Another small improvement today.
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla May 18 '19
Version 4.0

A small syntax error .... Soon a version with several improvements

Eva Adrien
Eva Adrien Jun 28 '19
Hello does it work on Skadate?
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Jun 28 '19

Only this button that frames in green in the image does not work. This happens in all the OxWall plugins that initiate a conversation with a member, like this one for example: https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/260

This is because the SkaDate message plugin is different.

I need to find a plugin in which this inter-plugins call works in Skadate in order to fix the link. It should not be complicated, but I do not have Skadate.

The only thing I can offer is to hide that button, to send messages to the advertiser you can do it from your profile

Eva Adrien
Eva Adrien Jun 28 '19
Ok thank you very much for your fast answer :)
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Jun 28 '19
At your disposal
Markus ALD-Team
Markus ALD-Team Oct 29 '19

Quote from Patricia Zorrilla Bcn

Only this button that frames in green in the image does not work. This happens in all the OxWall plugins that initiate a conversation with a member, like this one for example: https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/260

I need to find a plugin in which this inter-plugins call works in Skadate in order to fix the link. It should not be complicated, but I do not have Skadate.

The only thing I can offer is to hide that button, to send messages to the advertiser you can do it from your profile

Hello Patricia,

we have installed it in skadate - and our system is not live. So you can test in our system to bugfix. Please send me PN

Markus

Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Oct 29 '19
Message sent!
Johnny
Johnny Mar 14 '20

Quote from Markus
Quote from Patricia Zorrilla Bcn

Hello Patricia,

we have installed it in skadate - and our system is not live. So you can test in our system to bugfix. Please send me PN

Markus

Hello Patricia

congratulations for the plugin. Very complete and useful for any community.
I am installing on skadate and it works perfectly with the exception of the start chat button. Have you managed to find a solution yet?

Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Mar 14 '20

I have not succeeded. I have examined other OxWall plugins that also start a conversation but this doesn't work in SkaDate either.

The other ad plugin in the store has the exact same problem.

Those of you who have bought me a plugin and have consulted me know that I solve it quickly and well, but SkaDate is beyond my possibilities. There is no documentation. There are no help forums.

I am not going to buy a SkaDate license (1000 USD), I don't need it to make plugins for OxWall and there are no developer licenses or anything similar.

Johnny
Johnny Mar 14 '20
Quote from Patricia Zorrilla

I have not succeeded. I have examined other OxWall plugins that also start a conversation but this doesn't work in SkaDate either.

The other ad plugin in the store has the exact same problem.

Those of you who have bought me a plugin and have consulted me know that I solve it quickly and well, but SkaDate is beyond my possibilities. There is no documentation. There are no help forums.

I am not going to buy a SkaDate license (1000 USD), I don't need it to make plugins for OxWall and there are no developer licenses or anything similar.

Yes, as you had warned me of the problem that there was a level of compatibility with SkaDate.

Thanks anyway. Perhaps it is best to eliminate the button on the skadate

Markus ALD-Team
Markus ALD-Team Jun 20 '20
Hello Patricia,
the updater says I should update the plugin (I have V4)
After Updating, the updater still says I have to update.
(my workmate say in /ow_plugins/memberads/update/ the "4" is missing
Can you checkt this, please?
Thanks MArkus
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Jun 20 '20
Folder 4 and file update.php is not necessary in this update, there are no new language keys or tables in the database to modify
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Jul 11 '20

New version 6 (July 11, 2020)

Fixed a bug when removing single photos from a previously published ad.

Fixed a bug when deleting an ad and it is set to automatically delete ads instead of going to expired ads list.

Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Aug 21 '20

New version 7 (August 21, 2020)

Fixed a bug when retrieving records with non-alphanumeric characters in localization.

Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Oct 4 '20

New version 8 (October 4, 2020)

Fixed bug when using Credits and there are not enough to post or view ads

You do not have permission to reply this topic