We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Theme purchasing on this site | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Tom Sawyer
Tom Sawyer Mar 28 '19
I'm not sure if it's a bug, or if I'm just not understanding the purchasing process for themes through the store on this site, but this is the second time I've had trouble accessing a purchase. The first time it just took a while to show up in "my purchases" but the most recent one is still not showing up after 48 hrs and my payment has gone through... I contacted the seller and I explained it through the "contact us" link, but I haven't heard anything back...please advise. 
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Mar 29 '19
What product did you buy and to whom? 
Tom Sawyer
Tom Sawyer Mar 29 '19
Patricia,

The theme was "Revolution" https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1399

The seller: 

Paulius BarišauskasPayment details

For your purchase on March 26, 2019

Details

Revolution - Responsive theme

$25.00 USD

The Forum post is edited by Tom Sawyer Mar 29 '19
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Mar 29 '19

Then I can not help you, I do not know who it is. It is better not to buy anything from authors who see that they do not participate in the forum or who have not updated their articles or put new ones for sale for some time.

In case of doubt, send PM before and if you do not answer, do not buy.

In this case, OW Visuals is updating its themes from time to time, but maybe it is working for skadate or something like that.

Send a PM or better an email if you find out your email and wait to see. Or make a claim for PayPal and you'll see that soon appears.

Rob
Rob Mar 30 '19

Our experiences with OW Visuals are very good, we have never had any problems with our purchases and we have always received support.!

You will undoubtedly have already done so, but maybe your browser's case may need to be emptied so that the image of your purchases is updated.?

And otherwise, as Patricia has already said, send a PM to OW visuals.

We have always received an answer.

With regards,

Admiraliteit Imedia

Tom Sawyer
Tom Sawyer Apr 1 '19
I got it now! Thanks everyone. 
Oxwall Germany Club
Oxwall Germany Apr 2 '19
Topic was moved from Bug reports and troubleshooting.
David
David Apr 2 '19
it's happening with other authors as well.  There's a problem on the site and it's global.