We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

News feed Permissions | Forum

Daniel
Daniel Oct 30 '12
I've done some research and cannot find anyway to stop certain user roles from using the news feed. I can do certain things by the admin panel, but I cannot restrict certain user roles from using it.

Where do I need to be looking to set custom permissions?

Thanks in advance.

bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 7
I would like most of the accounts, Favor actually enjoyed, We wish addiitional details regarding it, because it will be comparatively outstanding., Respect only for proclaiming. rund einbaupool
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 7
There is apparently a lot to realize about this. I suppose you made some good points in features also. pool selber bauen komplettset
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
This is furthermore a fantastic write-up my partner and i really enjoyed considering. It really is generally not very each day my partner and i support the possibility to look at something. course in miracles
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
These is apparently just like definitely great. Most of these modest items are designed through the use of variety of base consciousness. I love these significantly. acim youtube
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 13
Oopsmight have spoken too soon. Young teams dont know how to play late in games, especially playoff games. Total self-destruction. Can they now learn to win? Go Cs. lucabet168
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 17
Nice post. I discover some thing much harder on different blogs everyday. Most commonly it is stimulating to learn content from other writers and use a little there. I’d choose to apply certain with the content on my own weblog regardless of whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll provide link on the web weblog. Thanks for sharing. living miracles worldwide ministry
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 17
I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later. Cheers Sugar Defender Drops
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 17
Nice post. I discover some thing much harder on different blogs everyday. Most commonly it is stimulating to learn content from other writers and use a little there. I’d choose to apply certain with the content on my own weblog regardless of whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll provide link on the web weblog. Thanks for sharing. acim internships
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 19
Nice post. I discover some thing much harder on different blogs everyday. Most commonly it is stimulating to learn content from other writers and use a little there. I’d choose to apply certain with the content on my own weblog regardless of whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll provide link on the web weblog. Thanks for sharing. acim shop
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 19
I think this is one of the so much vital information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But want to statement on few common things, The site style is great, the articles is in reality nice . Excellent activity, cheers. video bokep abg
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 19
I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about.. Sugar Defender
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 19
I just could not depart your website before suggesting that I really loved the usual info an individual provide for your guests? Is going to be again often to investigate cross-check new posts. OPINIPIX
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 19
Nice post. I discover some thing much harder on different blogs everyday. Most commonly it is stimulating to learn content from other writers and use a little there. I’d choose to apply certain with the content on my own weblog regardless of whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll provide link on the web weblog. Thanks for sharing. acim podcast
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 20
excellent points altogether, you just gained a new reader. What would you recommend about your post that you made some days ago? Any positive? upholstery cleaning middlesbrough
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 21
Great post, I conceive website owners should learn a lot from this web blog its rattling user genial . hi88
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 23
That are surely wonderful. A large number of tiny essentials are created obtaining lot of reputation know-how. I am just looking towards an item tons. jepangqq
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 28
Once i received on your own website despite the fact that inserting attention simply a bit small bit submits. Pleasurable technique for lasting, I will be book-marking at any moment receive sorts full will come way up. OPINI pix
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 28
Swiftly this web site can unquestionably become popular between almost all blogging and site-building folks, due to its meticulous posts or perhaps critiques. Neotonics
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Mar 1
This unique appears to be certainly superb. These types of really small truth is created utilizing wide selection associated with skills know-how. We prefer the concept a great deal. 69vn
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 »