We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I need help | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Pat
Pat May 4 '19

Im asking for help

I made a new account I have written several times to support I still have no answer to date

Someone stole my account changed my password and email

https://developers.oxwall.com/user/patrickf

Oxwall Germany Club
Oxwall Germany May 4 '19
You did not write to the support department within the past time. Please send a message via the contact form: https://developers.oxwall.com/contact
The Forum post is edited by Oxwall Germany May 4 '19
Pat
Pat May 5 '19
I also wrote here, but there is no answer
Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye May 8 '19

You may not get help in this regard for a long time.

The way you should follow:

Contact plug-in developers in your old account. You can undo your add-ons if you report your PayPal account information. You can remove the plugins that are used in the other account. Oxwall may not be available for central communication. The most accurate method is to establish the developer's communication. I'm sorry to inform you that you have to wait for an answer from the developers who have been missing.

Please send your old account URL and your username as PM. Repeat, you will need to contact the developers, all developers will request your paypal information. This information is for information except password. You should be the right user in the style of mypaypalname@gmail.com when your Paypal information is requested. Otherwise, you cannot claim any rights.

dave Leader
dave May 9 '19
Strong passwords people, at least 10 characters and even 13 does not hurt.  Use special charcters, numbers, upper and lower case letters.   Dont use known words from the dictionary and dont use anything that has anything to do with you as a person such as your dogs name or fav food, none of that stuff.  Make it very very unique and over time even if it is a long password you will remember it.  
Oxwall Germany Club
Oxwall Germany May 10 '19
We'll lock this topic now as we are in contact with the user.
This topic is locked