We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

how to log everybody out from the site? Urgent!!! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Marcus
Marcus May 17 '19
Hi please how could i log everyone off from the site?
Marcus
Marcus May 17 '19
Thanks so much but i mean when user comes back they will have to log in again. Sort of like expire their login cookie

Marcus
Marcus May 17 '19
Ps. You are an amazing supporter we need more folks lije you

Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla May 17 '19

Thank you!Another way is by accessing the database and emptying this table with this order:

TRUNCATE `ow_base_user_online`;
Marcus
Marcus May 17 '19
Thanks very much. I think that will only removed them from being shown as online this will not log them off. Am i wrong?
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla May 17 '19

This will invalidate all cookies and they will have to re-login.

And for you who are testing why it takes so long to load the page, they will all appear disconnected.

There are plugins that just start generating a list of your friends online, (such as the message) and so have less work.

From your website I have only seen the cover, but I think you promote a lot that there are friendships.

It would be interesting to see the relation of users (elements in the ow_base_user table) and the number of friendships (elements of the ow_friends_friendship table). Think that if you have 10 members who each have 10 friends, you have 100 friendly relationships. Similarly, 2500 x 2500 = 6,250,000. Think about it. Also the accepted, pending and eliminated petitions are also elements of ow_friends_friendship.

I have found several flaws in the friends plugin and I am working on a new version. As in the OxWall store I do not sell anything, I do not have much interest in publishing new plugins ... I'm doing it but without hurry. This friends I will propose on GitHub as "official". Maybe they will give me a leader tag or something in my nickname ... I would be excited. 

Marcus
Marcus May 17 '19
Thanks again very much. YES i have friends plugin gonna try to disable it let see whats up.
Marcus
Marcus May 17 '19
Please make this plugin compatibel with 1.8.0 +