We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Cool down - Profile Status Emojis Style | Forum

Catkin
Catkin May 27 '19
Could I suggest that in the settings for the plugin the admin my define a cool down for changing the status? Currently people can just spam the newsfeed with this plugin and because our site makes a really good use of this plugin we do not want to disable it.

Thank you very much if you can take this into consideration!

Sumate
Sumate May 28 '19
Do you want the element to stop publishing the states on the wall?
Catkin
Catkin May 29 '19

No, I would like the states to still be posted on my sites main news feed. That is one of the fetures of this plugin that our site uses. 

I would like a feture added so that users can only change the status every 30 minites for example. Currently there is no cooldown between changing the status so people can spam the newsfeed.

Would this be possable?

Sumate
Sumate May 29 '19

I characterize myself for being a developer of plugin not very complicated or complex. I am a fan of programming, however I will try to please that request, I like that my clients are satisfied.

Best regards

Catkin
Catkin May 29 '19
That's very kind of you Sumate! I will make sure to send a tip over to you if you can complete this request!
Catkin
Catkin Jun 14 '19
Hello Sumate!

is there any updates for this? I am still very willing to help financially to make this request more worth your time ^^

Thanks very much

You do not have permission to reply this topic