We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Simple Form Plugin | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
dave Leader
dave May 28 '19
If you need a flexible form for your site for something like a garage sale or a hookup list, or some other form that you need flexible input field types check out this form, i am confident it will serve your needs. 

I just finished a huge update to it and final testing with install and everything, no errors.  

Here is the video i just made regarding the plugin. 

And here is the plugin page 

https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1362

Enjoy, if you have any questions let me know.. 

Dave :)

now im off to be im beat... :)

The Forum post is edited by dave May 28 '19
AppXprt
AppXprt May 28 '19
Nice work, I like how flexible and reusable this is!
dave Leader
dave May 28 '19
Rose B Husman
Rose B Husman Oct 26 '22

Thanks for sharing this detailed video here for us and we can learn from it. When I used the papers owl

I saw people are finding these updates so that we can use it. It is a great place for us to learn about the plugin pages.

The Forum post is edited by Rose B Husman Oct 26 '22
Vene Eehers
Vene Eehers Apr 5
I've been working on a really cool form plugin that offers a ton of flexibility! Whether you need it for a garage sale, a specific type of listing, or something else entirely, this plugin can handle it with its customizable input fields. Just finished a big update and everything's working flawlessly – no errors to be found! Check out the https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/careersandeducation/academized-reviewing-a-popular-academic-writing-service/ar-AA1jxbUC#video I just made to see it in action.
wed
wed Aug 24
Being a housewife I wasn’t completely able solve my problem on my own due to some family reasons but when I saw them site on the internet it became a relief for me now I can relax at my home at anytime!!  Plumbing Services in Nocatee FL
wed
wed Aug 24
My younger brother was irritated all the time because of this same issue but after I consulted them for him, he feels a lot better and believe me every single issue is solved!  Landscaping Services In Princeton TX