We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Creating new pages and html coding | Forum

Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Nov 6 '12
I want to allow companies to post job offers on my website.I have designed a form. How do I let the content of the form submit in the same window? I have set the target as self, but it doesn't work.
Michael I.
Michael I. Nov 7 '12
Where did you add the form? It would require serious code modifications to make script work the way you want.
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Nov 9 '12
I added the form in the new page created
Michael I.
Michael I. Nov 14 '12
Did you create the page via Admin Panel? Or did you upload a physical file with a handler to your server?
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Nov 18 '12
Hi,
 I created the page via admin panel.
Now I want the new allow employers to post jobs. I want to direct the target to another page which will be created on the same site.

I can design the form myself but how to get it working with Oxwall is the problem.
Your advice seriously needed.
Thanks
Michael I.
Michael I. Nov 19 '12
Only a custom code modification can do the work for you and would require creating a new controller I guess. I cannot provide you with instructions on how to perform this modification.Please check this topic: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/6082
The Forum post is edited by Michael I. Nov 19 '12
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Nov 19 '12
thanks
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 7
An fascinating discussion will probably be worth comment. I think that you ought to write much more about this topic, it will not become a taboo subject but usually everyone is too few to communicate on such topics. Yet another. Cheers nạp tiền bk8
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 7
I can’t believe focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone yourself with this material without a doubt. It is one of the greatest contents. oval stahlwand pools
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 7
I am usually to blogging we actually appreciate your articles. This content has really peaks my interest. I am about to bookmark your blog and keep checking for brand spanking new data. tải app Miso88
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 7
I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself? Plz reply back as I’m looking to create my own blog and would like to know wheere u got this from. thanks rund pool oval
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
That is why a good idea is you need to connected examine prior to producing. You can actually distribute greater distribute this way. nondual teachers
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 13
Thanks for the concepts you write about through this website. In addition, numerous young women which become pregnant usually do not even seek to get health insurance because they have anxiety they wouldn’t qualify. Although many states currently require that insurers offer coverage no matter what about the pre-existing conditions. Fees on these guaranteed programs are usually higher, but when thinking about the high cost of medical care it may be any safer strategy to use to protect your current financial potential. betflik78
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 15
J’ai la possibilité de transférer les sites pour de nouvelles de miniatures sur cet idée. Contactez moi ici meme? NURS FPX 4900 Assessment 2 Assessing the Problem: Quality, Safety, and Cost Considerations
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 15
Thanks for the concepts you write about through this website. In addition, numerous young women which become pregnant usually do not even seek to get health insurance because they have anxiety they wouldn’t qualify. Although many states currently require that insurers offer coverage no matter what about the pre-existing conditions. Fees on these guaranteed programs are usually higher, but when thinking about the high cost of medical care it may be any safer strategy to use to protect your current financial potential. acim
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 15
When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new surveys are added- checkbox now every time a comment is added I receive four emails with the same comment. Is there that is you may get rid of me from that service? Thanks! Corteiz Cargos
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 15
Thanks for the concepts you write about through this website. In addition, numerous young women which become pregnant usually do not even seek to get health insurance because they have anxiety they wouldn’t qualify. Although many states currently require that insurers offer coverage no matter what about the pre-existing conditions. Fees on these guaranteed programs are usually higher, but when thinking about the high cost of medical care it may be any safer strategy to use to protect your current financial potential. acim
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 15
A great content material as well as great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. I will be back soon for further quality contents. acim
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 15
Fantastic write-up, many thanks. I just agreed to your rss feed! a course in miracles
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 15
These seems to be wholly preferred. These bit advice are actually developed and also a bunch of background advice. I prefer who a good deal. acim
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »