We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

event bug - forbidden for - admin / super user ...! | Forum

idea
idea Feb 5 '11
first of all thanx for this useful application
I'd encountered a bug during installation and during using
During using it shows message this is forbidden for you...!
Tragedy is that I'm the owner / webmaster of the site and it's forbidden for me…!
The required mobile screen shots are attached as zip
Attachments:
  Event Bugs.zip (349.76Kb)
Den Team
Den Feb 7 '11
Hello!
Regarding "Forbidden", it was fixed on last week. Please, update Events plugin.
Regarding SQL error, would you post more details here? Where did you have this error?
idea
idea Feb 7 '11
exactly after installation… The page redirected to this error
Den Team
Den Feb 7 '11
Would you try to download and install events plugin?
idea
idea Feb 7 '11
ok I do
idea
idea Feb 7 '11
heeey dear addenster,
It worked dear… :)
Thanx
max
max Oct 18 '23
When it comes to mobile operators, it's quite unusual to come across a dependable customer support service, but T-Mobile stands out in this regard. Their support team is well-informed, quick to respond, and consistently available to assist you with any inquiries or concerns you might have. Whether you opt to reach out by phone, email, or online chat, you can rely on T-Mobile's customer service - https://tmobile.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.htmlto swiftly address your issues. They place a high emphasis on customer satisfaction and make earnest efforts to resolve any challenges that may arise.
johncena007
johncena007 Oct 19 '23

If a font is missing or not displaying correctly on a mobile preview of a website or application, there could be several reasons for this issue. Here are some common steps to diagnose and potentially resolve the problem:

1. Web Font Loading: If you're using custom web fonts on your website or application, ensure that the font Carbon fiber steering wheels  files and font-face declarations are correctly loaded. Check the CSS code to make sure you've specified the font family and font file paths correctly. Verify that the font files are accessible from mobile devices.

2. Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS): If your font files are hosted on a different domain, ensure that Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) headers are properly configured on the server where the font files are hosted. This is essential to allow mobile devices to access the font files from a different domain.

3. Mobile Compatibility: Some fonts may not be well-supported on all mobile devices or browsers. Verify that the font you're using is compatible with the specific mobile devices and browsers you're targeting.