We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Site Map | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Catkin
Catkin Jul 19 '19
Hello all!

I know Oxwall is supposed to generate its own site map and I have also got an SEO plugin installed on my site, neither of which seem to be building my site map. I've only got the index page listed, anybody know a fix. Fairly sure this didn't work before I installed the SEO plugin!

Thanks very much!

-Jamie

The Forum post is edited by Catkin Jul 19 '19
Catkin
Catkin Jul 19 '19
There is the plugin I'm using: Link
Catkin
Catkin Jul 20 '19
Bump!
Catkin
Catkin Jul 20 '19
Is there not a way to patch Oxwalls site map generator considering it adds new pages automatically?
Catkin
Catkin Jul 20 '19
Oh right, something to look into then!

Thanks very much

CHINNUS
CHINNUS Sep 26 '21
Quickly inform search engines about changes. A lot happens at your college, and it's normal for there to be a lot of changes to program pages. Help with canonical URLs. Improved website planning. Forward-thinking development. by Gbwhatsapp pro free & whatsapp sniffer tool app
Methew Barker
Methew Barker Dec 17 '21

If you’re a DIYer, you’re probably mindful of how challenging it is to attach and unlatch five to ten nuts at once. Since it is the era of digital technology, there are issues accordingly. As a consequence, new problems necessitate modern solutions. best cordless Impact Driver For lug nuts come in handy when it comes to fastening several nuts at once.

Methew Barker
Methew Barker Dec 17 '21

In the construction of buildings, leveling the surfaces like walls or ground is necessary, and for doing this, a laser level is used. It is a very accurate way used in construction, and through the laser level, the building becomes more accessible. But the question is that how someone recognizes the best laser level, with affordable range.

Machinery judge
Machinery judge Jan 20 '22

Do it yourself or DIY is getting in trend lately and everybody is trying to do home tasks, fixes, or installations such as crown molding so they can learn something new as well as have a good experience. We can say that you must be looking for the best nail guns for crown molding to fix your home’s crown mold or you might be a professional who wants to expand his work with an efficient nailer or nail gun as you are searching for nail guns and landed on our article. Nail Gun for Crown Molding

Machinery judge
Machinery judge Jan 20 '22

Are you looking for a faster way to loosen the screws with greater accuracy? Then the only thing you need is the best cordless impact driver which can efficiently transfer all of its power to screw without harming your wrist or hand.Also, it helps to loosen the screw and drilling holes without applying much force. It is an extremely useful tool that will keep you safe from tears, bleeding knuckles, and tantrums. The best cordless impact for mechanics provides great versatility, easy to use, and is equipped with LED lighting. Taking this into account, here I have short-listed the top 5 best impact drivers.