We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Skadate compatibility - Mailbox Cleanup | Forum

Johnny
Johnny Aug 1 '19
Hello,

does this plugin works with skadate last version? (pwa included)

Thanks

Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Aug 1 '19

The truth is that I do not know.

I do not have Skadate in any version to check. Therefore, I cannot offer you any technical support or guarantee of operation with SkaDate.

I'd rather lose a sale to have a dissatisfied customer or a claim.

Personally I do not recommend that you do not buy any OxWall plugin for use with Skadate without asking the developer this same question for two reasons:

1st Skadate It is not a public code software, they had the same base but Skadate has evolved and OxWall is stuck.

2nd, you need to verify that the plugin developer continues to work at OxWall since many developers have abandoned us and their plugins are still for sale.

I don't know what plugins Skadate offers for its clients or that user forums there is nothing because I'm not a client. I see in the publicity that they say that the OxWall plugins are useful .... I do not know as an OxWall plugin developer, I cannot offer any guarantee. If you buy it and tell me that it works, I would only dare to advertise that a client says that it works in Skadate but I would still not be able to support it if I cannot run this software on the computer I use to work, without being able to see the values ​​of the variables, without being able to analyze the records in the database to study possible problems with Skadate's core.

Thanks to a Skadate client, I know that my Member Ads plugin works fine except the "send message to the advertiser" function, and the same happens to the very old plugin https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/260 whose developer we He left years ago leaving us without support or updates and the plugin continues for sale.

PWA ... Oxwall does not have this, we only had a PWA developer who scammed those of us who bought their expensive plugins and disappeared.

Johnny
Johnny Aug 2 '19

The oxwall community needs programmers like that. Honest and frontal!

A clear answer that leaves no doubt

Thanks 

Johnny
Johnny Oct 19 '19
OK, confirm that is compatible with Skadate!
You do not have permission to reply this topic