We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

HOW DO I CHANGE THE BACKGROUND OF THE LOGIN PAGE ON OXWALL! | Forum

liamkonviks
liamkonviks Sep 8 '19

Hello I am using the nice simplicity theme, and I simply want to change the dark gray background on the login page to a picture, While leaving the login buttons and input boxes intact.

dave Leader
dave Sep 17 '19
For that you would use the custom css section under admin themes.  Just scroll down and you will see the custom css section.  That way you wont lose your custom css like you would if you changed the core file.  The custom css will stay there if an update is issued. 

Do you know how to use the chrome or firefox console to look at the css?  If so then you find the css code using inspect and then change that css in the custom css section.  

Remember to never delete the simplicity theme, it is like a root theme and all other themes depend on it for its contents.  

ReginaldAgustin
Are you a Winjoy enthusiast? Explore the 2024 Winjoy Money Awards for an exclusive experience with the popular Winjoy Poker game. Trust Winjoy Korea for instant coin transactions and efficient problem resolution. Your seamless gaming journey starts here! winjoymoneysang.net
Marian Yusals
Marian Yusals Mar 18
You can find the custom CSS area if you scroll down. In contrast to editing the main file, this method will preserve run 3
SEO QUEEN
SEO QUEEN Mar 25
Looking for a place to connect with other MMO gaming fans? Look no further than 91 club! Join us and experience the thrill of cooperative gameplay, epic battles, and unforgettable adventures in the vast virtual worlds of MMO gaming.