We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Successful business and Recommendations - Forum Post Content | Forum

Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Oct 21 '19

you can add, block, links, ads, news etc.

But there is something missing, the option to stop the active ad should be added.

If multiple ad networks are used, Admin should be able to temporarily suspend content that it has added. There is a removal option, but it should have Active / Passive ad jaw.

In addition, an impression can be added to add how many pages have been viewed for admin. Rich media content can be added, user interaction can be added.

Now a successful business as a free version.

Congratulations, I was thinking that there are no friends who prefer free jobs recently.

A special request: I have edited an ad transition structure like Google adsense, I would like to add it. Forum, Blog, classifieds, etc. it's more accurate to show ads that users have added to my content. Google advertising content is constantly causing problems. I'm adding user advertising like google on my own ad network as well as monetizing like youtube. I would appreciate it if you could provide a document and information about it.

The Forum post is edited by Oxwall Türkiye Oct 21 '19
Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Oct 22 '19
Yes, I immediately thought about suspending/activating an ad after I published the plugin. I will consider it in future update. As for tracking user impressions, I assumed the content provider will keep record of that and I really wanted to keep the plugin simple.

About your ad network, perhaps you can message me with more details.

Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Oct 23 '19

I couldn't use the editor because I didn't have much time.

I started some small additions, but it was incomplete.

What I want to say is:

1-Ad publishers have moved to the new system, now a publisher ID is requested to be added.

This is in google (ads.text)

First of all, you've got to add this, I've added some things for it, but it's incomplete.

My opinion is:

have a lot of advertising companies and announced the request to add ads.text.

you need to change the last attachment step using the fixed site address.

UR_HOME / $newrouter

Admin:

constant: UR_HOME

Optional: $newrouter

add ads.text code

Save

Remember, more than one advertising company is being used within the same site. Allow more active url paths to be selected at the same time.

Active / Passive

2-Since the positions for the advertising space are fixed and common for all plugins, other plugins can be added to the topic.

Add ad> Which plugin to use> active

global widgets can be added to people can play in any area. You've already done this in the forum area. All you have to do is add a site-wide widget.

3-When this work is already created a large ad plugin.

Finally, all you have to add is one. User can add advertising. In fact everything is ready, you just need to add innovations.

I couldn't prepare a full study because I was in an incredibly busy period. I'd appreciate it if you could report the final work.

ATTENTION: Please do not upload your site.

Attachments:
  ads-txt.zip (23Kb)
You do not have permission to reply this topic