We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Languages | Forum

Mushegh
Mushegh Nov 12 '12
How to add the ability to change the text from admin area.

I wrote.

$language = OW::getLanguage()

$perm = $language->text('join', 'join_Permissions') ;

$this->assign('perm',$perm) ;

but in the admin area there is no such the key 'join+join_Permissions'.

How to make to make it appear.

Michael I.
Michael I. Nov 14 '12
You can add a new language using the 'Add New Text' button here: yoursite.com/admin/dev-tools/languages
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 7
Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any tips? nạp tiền bk8
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 7
The examples below is definetly for instance glimmer brilliant. Each one of these insignificant issues are built utilizing wide variety of cornerstone knowledge. I spend time these folks a great deal. stahlwandbecken oval
HIGH Quality Backlinks
Helpful information. Fortunate me I discovered your site by accident, and I’m stunned why this twist of fate didn’t came about earlier! I bookmarked it. tải app Miso88
HIGH Quality Backlinks
Helpful information. Fortunate me I discovered your site by accident, and I’m stunned why this twist of fate didn’t came about earlier! I bookmarked it. tải app Miso88
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 13
The when I just read a blog, I hope so it doesnt disappoint me as much as that one. I am talking about, It was my method to read, but I actually thought youd have something fascinating to express. All I hear is often a bunch of whining about something that you could fix in the event you werent too busy looking for attention. riches666pg
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 15
The when I just read a blog, I hope so it doesnt disappoint me as much as that one. I am talking about, It was my method to read, but I actually thought youd have something fascinating to express. All I hear is often a bunch of whining about something that you could fix in the event you werent too busy looking for attention. a course in miracles podcast
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 15
The when I just read a blog, I hope so it doesnt disappoint me as much as that one. I am talking about, It was my method to read, but I actually thought youd have something fascinating to express. All I hear is often a bunch of whining about something that you could fix in the event you werent too busy looking for attention. a course in miracles
HIGH Quality Backlinks
This valuable appearances totally proper. Each one of minimal details have decided thanks to large number with practical experience simple awareness. I'm just excited them just as before significantly. a course in miracles
HIGH Quality Backlinks
The design surely marvelous. Every one of those modest material are actually fashioned utilising wide range of the past past experiences. I'd like the lot tremendously. acim
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 19
aNicely I undoubtedly enjoyed reading through this. This particular tip provided by a person is actually very useful with regard to correct preparing. bokep indonesia
HIGH Quality Backlinks
Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. Sugar Defender
HIGH Quality Backlinks
Immediately this blog is going to unquestionably often be prominent concerning all of blog people today, because meticulous reports and also assessments. jepangqq
HIGH Quality Backlinks
Désormais, 1xbet RDC fait office de référence dans ce pays habitué aux plateformes qui opéraient et continuent d’opérer en toute illégalité. Dans un pays qui compte presque 90 millions d’habitants et dont une bonne majorité est férue de football et de paris sportifs, la disponibilité d’un bookmaker légal et de cette qualité est très avantageuse, à la fois pour les Congolais et 1xbet. code promo 1xbet
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 28
This sort of appears completely greatest. Each one of these small info tend to be produced as well as plenty of background info. I favor which a great deal. OPINI pix
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Mar 1
The internet has been considered as one of the best ways to find a reputed and known SEO company. Apart from high quality services, its response towards customers is prompt and satisfactory. Search a company and get associated with it for your SEO services. 69vn
HIGH Quality Backlinks
Rapidly this website may irrefutably end up being well-known amongst just about all running a blog individuals, because of its persistent content articles or even evaluations. dr pimple popper cost
HIGH Quality Backlinks
I’m impressed, I have to admit. Truly rarely should i encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you’ve got hit the nail to the head. Your thought is outstanding; ab muscles a thing that too little people are speaking intelligently about. We are very happy that I came across this at my try to find some thing about it. pressure washing in dundee
HIGH Quality Backlinks
Promptly your blog might irrefutably typically possibly be visible related to each one of blog site people today, on account of diligent studies and as well lab tests. 79sodo
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »