We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

help ! Error connection! I do not know what subject to put ... | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Vladmir
Vladmir Nov 12 '12
I do not like to put words in help forums, but it's complicated!
Error connection! I do not know what subject to put ...

Now with online site.
  The problem is the following as images:

01 - I enter www.dodaka.com and enters the page (after I wondered how colocartexto and pictures beside the login form, only for homepage)

02 - enter with username and password is authenticated and the next page ...

03 - blank page with error redirection wrong, and what is there.

04 - I have to enter the address after the / and the index in order to enter ...

Before the site was in a subdirectory with an index.html page at the beginning, I copied the contents to the root and redirected to the same database.

In hostgator spoke to had any problem in htaccess, but nothing has been fixed.

How do I back up and running normally, or hostgator, what they have to do?

I created a clean install in a subdirectory and was soon detected that register_globals was ON, changed to cpanel off, and talked with them if it was changed maybe some technical problem, the problem gave htaccess on my site ...

htaccess

Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On

AddEncoding gzip .gz
AddEncoding gzip .gzip
<FilesMatch "\.(js.gz|js.gzip)$">
  ForceType text/javascript
</FilesMatch>
<FilesMatch "\.(css.gz|css.gzip)$">
  ForceType text/css
</FilesMatch>

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} .*/http-bind
RewriteRule (.*) /http-bind [L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/index.php
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !/ow_updates/index.php
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !/ow_updates/
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !/ow_cron/run\.php
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} (/|\.php|\.html|\.htm|\.xml|\.feed|robots\.txt|\.raw|/[^.]*)$  [NC]
RewriteRule (.*) index.php

-----------------------------

I tried to make some changes, additions, as seen in some forums, but gave error, other errors too ...

thanks
vlad
Attachments:
  01.jpg (62.19Kb)
  02.jpg (73.89Kb)
  03.jpg (36.39Kb)
  04.jpg (110.62Kb)
Alia Team
Alia Nov 13 '12
Vlad, can you check whether right now you have "Join" page visible both for "guest" and "registered" users?

Vladmir
Vladmir Nov 13 '12
The test I'm doing is a subdirectory with participation open to all. When I enter the login box appears, if I type "join" at the end there appears the registration form ...

xii
all very confusing

Create a new oxwall clean and a new database, tested it on firefox and IE9 entry and gave no error.
Does any corrupted file hosting / script?

In config.php I edit, redirect the data from the database to the other, and this new facility gives error 500.phtml
I can not connect this facility to another database?

I'm testing to see where's the problem ...

help me?!

I take a look at the main site, had changed the subject test equal to what I'm doing in a subdirectory ... that headache!

The Forum post is edited by Vladmir Nov 13 '12
Vladmir
Vladmir Nov 13 '12
I found this story on a website seems to be the same problem, and he says

http://br.forums.wordpress.org/topic/site-nao-acessa-indexphp-automaticamente

"" Oh, and just to confirm that hosting this mod_rewrite enabled. ""

Will you be?
commented with hosting hostgator.com.br and still nothing since yesterday asked to create a directory and database installation and not tried yet ...

Vladmir
Vladmir Nov 13 '12

I glanced at the check and went phpAdmin table and gave these "mistakes" .. errors .. would be that this may be the problem too?

Problems with
the table index `` ow_antispammer_spamip
The indexing PRIMARY ip and appear to be equal or one of them may have been removed.
Problems with the table index `` ow_antispammer_spamip_allow
The indexing PRIMARY ip and appear to be equal or one of them may have been removed.
Problems with the table index `` ow_base_comment_entity
The indexing pluginKey pluginKey_2 and appear to be equal or one of them may have been removed.
Problems with the table index `` ow_base_component
The indexing PRIMARY and id seem to be equal or one of them may have been removed.
Problems with the table index `` ow_base_component_entity_setting
The indexing PRIMARY and id seem to be equal or one of them may have been removed.
Problems with the table index `` ow_base_tag
Problems with the table index `` ow_base_theme_image
Problems with the table index `` ow_base_user_featured
Alia Team
Alia Nov 14 '12
Vladimir, as I understood you are facing a couple of issues here.

1. When you log in there is an error with redirect ( screen shot 2).

This error usually appears when you have "Join" page as a default one ( first in the list) and visible both for guests and registered users . Try going to admin panle> pages and menus> hover the mouse over "Join"> click "edit"> make sure that this page is visible only for guest users.  OR move the "Join" menu item to another place (using drag&drop) so that any other page is set to be a default one. Let me know if this solve the issue with redirect error.

2. >>>The test I'm doing is a subdirectory with participation open to all. When I enter the login box appears, if I type "join" at the end there appears the registration form ...

Send me links to the place where I can check it along with access details to the admin panel.

3.Create a new oxwall clean and a new database, tested it on firefox and IE9 entry and gave no error.

Which error did you get?

4.In config.php I edit, redirect the data from the database to the other, and this new facility gives error 500.phtml
I can not connect this facility to another database?

With regards to the 500 error check this topic and let me know what the real error is. http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/4661

5.http://br.forums.wordpress.org/topic/site-nao-acessa-indexphp-automaticamente

Regarding this link. Do you have word press installed on your server ? If yes, then where Oxwall installation is located?

Vladmir
Vladmir Nov 14 '12
My dear Aliia,
If I were not married would bring him to Brazil and drink a caipirinha (cachaça with lemon) here today, with a 24 degrees across the beach ....

I'm sorry, just kidding ....

You saved me! Right from the first item, 1 solved the problem! Who knew a simple item clicked to view all give this big problem ...

I hope that does not have these types of problems most stressful ...

Aliia,
now appears that box to the left side (how can I turn it into text and image that is visible only on the home page?) and right beside the form.

Very many thanks and Aliie!

t +
Vlad
Vladmir
Vladmir Nov 20 '12
hi Aliia,
was joking, did my English, the translation of google was not ok?!
I thanked him much for the help and again sorry for the joke.

How to change the home page, get 2 columns (already, but only for a text entry page ...

thank you!
Alia Team
Alia Nov 21 '12
=)

>>now appears that box to the left side (how can I turn it into text and image that is visible only on the home page?) and right beside the form.

I guess you are referring to "Saudações comunidade Dodaka! Sejam bem-vindos !"  text on "Join" form? . So you would like to have an image there along with the text and move it closer to the "join" form?

>>did my English, the translation of google was not ok?

It was good ))

>>How to change the home page, get 2 columns (already, but only for a text entry page ...

Are you referring to "Main" page? You would like to have two columns there? And one of them should contain only text? Or you are referring to "Join" page. I got confused between pages.
Vladmir
Vladmir Nov 21 '12
Allia,
when it comes into www.dodaka.com has joined the left and "Greetings community Dodaka! welcome you!" Right, this text will always appear on multiple pages, correct?

I wanted this home appears to be a block of text, image only for this page ... I've seen some examples here in the forum but got NAOP know.

box index page

Thank you,
Vladmir
The Forum post is edited by Vladmir Nov 21 '12
Attachments:
  index-page.jpg (250.18Kb)
Alia Team
Alia Nov 26 '12
Vladimir, thank you for clarifications.
Yes you are right, currently sidebar is visible on all pages.

If you would like to add text and image to "join" page only you will need to edit join_index.html file ( ow_system_plugins/base/views/controllers). Please note that changes you do in .html files will be erased once the software is updated and you will need to do them once more after the update.
Vladmir
Vladmir Nov 26 '12

would then have to create a div in html format and even in this file.
ok
, I'll leave this idea in standby then, until next change.

I thank you Aliia.

t +
Vlad