We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Commercial selling for our oxwall developer profile with all our themes | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Soundchum web solution
Hi oxwaller 

We decided to sell our oxwall profile, all our commercial themes and our developer key 

You can find our themes list here https://developers.oxwall.com/store/user-list/theme/heedbox

Our themes very popular since 2014, and has lots of licenses sale, but because i am very busy now so i decided to sell my business 

If you are interested please send me your offer to ( dayline.egy@gmail.com ), and once we make the deal i will give you my oxwall profile username and password so you can change them to yours 

Thanks

The Forum post is edited by Soundchum web solution Dec 26 '19
Catkin
Catkin Dec 29 '19
I'd suggest possibly just making all your themes free and then leaving your account as is, mentioning that you do not provided any further support.
David
David Dec 29 '19
Agreed.  At this point in Oxwall's history, when PayPal doesn't even work in the store anymore... it's more of a headache for the next guy to take things over. Especially if the themes are older.
Soundchum web solution
These themes took long days in developing, and it making money until now 
Soundchum web solution

Quote from David Agreed.  At this point in Oxwall's history, when PayPal doesn't even work in the store anymore... it's more of a headache for the next guy to take things over. Especially if the themes are older.
i faced download issue with only 2 customers, and oxwall's store let developers to grant license manually to users, so when i face a download issue with a customer i grant license manually