We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Custom Profile Questions | Forum

James Roney
James Roney Jan 22 '20
When creating custom profile questions they do not display the translated language.  Instead i get these weird names.  These names also appear on the front-end instead of the translated names.  All other fields are displaying correctly.

I have tried to refresh the cache using the dev true / false.  and Also save button at the bottom of language translation.  No luck.

Please see screenshot.  Looking forward to hearing if you guys know where I can start to resolve the issue.  

Thx in advance.

Attachments:
  profile questions.jpg (65Kb)
Marcus
Marcus Jan 22 '20
Click on it or to the right or somewhere near by there is a button called edit. You gotta add title to it as most likely your using more than one language. 
The Forum post is edited by Marcus Jan 22 '20
James Roney
James Roney Jan 22 '20
Hi Marcus,

Thanks for the reply.  This is a little weird.  I only have 1 language setup in the system.  When I went to pull the screen shots this morning, the weird label names have not been correctly replaced with the correct titles.

Thanks for the suggestions however, but I am going to mark this one as resolved for now.

Thanks,

James

Marcus
Marcus Jan 25 '20
Most likely cache issue happens. Take care
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Jan 25 '20

This plugin solves these things with just one click

https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1685

The Forum post is edited by Patricia Zorrilla Jan 25 '20
James Roney
James Roney Jan 27 '20
I found the issue to be related to OPCache.  A quick reset resolves the problem.  Thx.