We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Does not work! - Photo Limit | Forum

TonyKa
TonyKa Jan 31 '20
Does not work at skadate?

It allows users to add the photos. Yes it gives mesasge but users can upload all and i see in moderation.. so what is the reason?

also can upload one by one..

the translation is wrong at all says mail limit! seems to me a cheap quick development that doesn't work

TonyKa
TonyKa Jan 31 '20
messed my DB also despite i removed it.. i still get error messages.

what tables it makes please let me know what to delete manually after uninstallation.

please refund the plugin has issues. thakn you

TonyKa
TonyKa Jan 31 '20
Please help me to remove your plugin it has mess everything.

i uninstalled it why these are here?

Attachments:
  mes1.PNG (19Kb)
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Jan 31 '20

Please read here: https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/58075

plugin can't mess db, because he use only two entries on ow_base_config

I will refund money back for my plugins if all of the following conditions are met:

1) You can request refund within 7 business days after complete order.
2) Provide me access data to your site (Site Url, Login Data, FTP Data), when you saying that plugin doesn’t work properly.
3) Plugin causes errors with oxwall core (I don’t guarantee compatible with 3rd party plugins, but most of cases I create integrations in my plugins)

TonyKa
TonyKa Jan 31 '20
Sorry mate you are at least amateur! I never trust credentials to you..

your plugin is written on the feet as we say in Greece...

Your support link (in the plugin "advanced" points to other developer (senior developer plugin)

This is the first plugin i buy and add on the site.. And messed it up.

See attached after uninstallation the data are still there!!!

I'm very upset really and i really wonder why and how Oxwall allows these things ... If it was my first oxwall plugin i would turn and never use oxwall.. to bad example.

IT allows anyway people to upload. it warns and the warning stay for ever.

ie i add limit 4 photos.  Even if they ipload 2 i get the message "you can only upload 4" 

If i upload 50, i see as waiting for approval 50 instead of your plugin stop them uploading them...

and always i get the message " you can upload 4" even when i go to visit the same profile of user!! crazy!

and the language and the structure is called "mail limit" whih is probably from an old plugin you made!!! and didnt even bother to change the db info and app info.

very amateur

please kindly help me now clean at all my system and refund me

thank you

*the attached is with your app removed.. why data are still there?!?!?!?! Why in DB is also other records added? What is added in the / folders??? How i can remove everything?

Attachments:
  mes1.PNG (19Kb)
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Jan 31 '20

i sell 18 licenses this plugin and noboty report any problems, if you have problems then attach screens errors which plugin generate and error log from your server

all reviews give me 5 starts https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1457/reviews/recent

i help many users, write recommendations here https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/57668

and you call me "amateur"? i want help you, but you are arrogant

TonyKa
TonyKa Jan 31 '20
I am not arrogant; I just want to totally remove your plugin and cannot.

Can you please let me know step by step how i can remove everything that added?

It's not the 15usd; I have no time to struggle not to fight.

please just write me what i need to do (which files to remove manually) and which records from DB to clear what left after the un-installation (as per screenshot and I don't know what else might still be there).

thank you

The Forum post is edited by TonyKa Jan 31 '20
TonyKa
TonyKa Feb 1 '20
To add: according to some developers that are willing to help and own your plugin already, they told me that you have things that are in the install.php and are not getting uninstalled in the uninstall.php, and to get back to you and ask you to edit it and fix it.

please can you do it as your plugin still has left in my system because some things are missing from your uninstallation php?

thank you

TonyKa
TonyKa Feb 3 '20
Hello, 

any response please?

can you help me remove your things that remained from your plugin?

thank you

TonyKa
TonyKa Feb 3 '20
they are giving you 5 stars because negative reports, like mine, are declined from oxwall... guess why :) Oxwall declined my negative review ... probably because you flaged it and chased them? so.. its obvious that only the happy comments will remain..

Is this a honest review then?

can you please help me get rid of the garbage that your plugin left inside? 

I asked you for 5 times and I get no response.

many thanks

Quote from ArtMedia

i sell 18 licenses this plugin and noboty report any problems, if you have problems then attach screens errors which plugin generate and error log from your server

all reviews give me 5 starts https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1457/reviews/recent

i help many users, write recommendations here https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/57668

and you call me "amateur"? i want help you, but you are arrogant

ArtMedia
ArtMedia Feb 5 '20

When you buy plugin, then you approve term of use here: https://developers.oxwall.com/...4575e3a9ba296810.pdf

i know that users don't read this files so i created on forum all my plugins topic: "READ BEFORE BUY", where you have two link, one of then is refund policy, which is on term of use (point no. 5), i write about this above on this topic and paste it again below topic

When you buy plugin, you accepti item terms of use, so you accept refund policy, but you started dispute on paypal, before contact with me. You write that plugin don't work on skadate, it work on skadate, i tested it. You claim that plugin not working, but don't attach any proof that plugin don't work, no screens, no movies.

If you have enabled upload photos limit on user role pages on admin panel and set limit on plugin settings (eg. advanced settings checked and then on advanced settings tab setted limit for certain user roles, then plugin work correctly)

If you close paypal dispute, then we can start talk about any support which i can give you, for now you violate terms of use my plugin (refund policy)

5. Refund Policy
As we are offering non-tangible digital goods, we do not
generally issue refunds after the purchase has been made. We
will refund money back for my plugins if all of the following
conditions are met:
a) You can request refund within 7 business days after
complete order.
b) Provide me access data to your site (Site Url, Login Data,
FTP Data), when you saying that plugin doesn’t work properly.
c) Plugin causes errors with oxwall core (I don’t guarantee
compatible with 3rd party plugins, but most of cases I create
integrations in my plugins).
No refunds will be given after 7 business days from the
initial purchase. Please note that by purchasing the plugin,
you agree to the terms of the Refund Policy.

ArtMedia
ArtMedia Feb 5 '20

Quote from TonyKa they are giving you 5 stars because negative reports, like mine, are declined from oxwall... guess why :) Oxwall declined my negative review ... probably because you flaged it and chased them? so.. its obvious that only the happy comments will remain..

Is this a honest review then?

can you please help me get rid of the garbage that your plugin left inside? 

I asked you for 5 times and I get no response.

many thanks

you accuse me of things that i don't do, i don't have any relation with oxwall team, i don't have any influence on review proccess. What you writing is unfair, you offending me, and you are arrogant.

Please provide me any proof that i have any influence on review proceess. You writing about this, so you must have any proofs, so i'm waiting. If you don't have any proofs, then I am waiting for your compensation.

I'm on this site 2-3 times of weeks, because have other projects, oxwall isn't my life, so i don;t be here 24/7. So sometimes you must wait for response.

gami
gami Feb 5 '20

now I have to get involved too.

1. artmedia is an ingenious plugin developer!

2. he helps where he can. this includes that if there are problems he wants to help and release the data. (ftp access, test accounts etc.)

3. I find this stubbornness of you TonyKa really very childish and a PayPal dispute start quite ridiculous!

4. finally solve the problem peacefully TonyKa!!!!!

5. oh yes and i have over 20 plugins from artmedia!!! and here and there are problems because a plugin from another developer is not compatible. Artmedia always tried to solve it!!!!

The Forum post is edited by gami Feb 5 '20
TonyKa
TonyKa Feb 18 '20
Hi Gami,

I still suffer with this thing.. 

i apologise for getting upset but messed everything.. 2AM here still after 20 days try to solve the problems from everything.

how i can remove this table i sent?

for some reason( (not the plugin) all dbs messed all sites.. all corrupted..

regarding the plugin, is not working to me.. it appears to work but do nothing..

thanks

Markus ALD-Team
Markus ALD-Team Mar 6 '20

Hello everybody.

I have this plugin in skadate. It works in my installation, like it should. New uploads above the allowed pics are denied by the plugin.

If I had issuses with Artmedia plugins, he always helped.

I hope its helpful.

Have a nice day, and I hope you can solve the problem.

Markus

You do not have permission to reply this topic