We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

after delete user | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Onur
Onur Mar 19 '20
when i delete a user i also want to delete users mailbox messages. 
how can i do it?
Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Mar 19 '20

A user message path is A-B

A Sender Box

B Receiver box

A or B user probability of the deleted user should be observed with the user deletion process. The sent message is automatically deleted when both mail owners are deleted. However, once user A is deleted, a copy remains in the user's box.

I think there are 2 plugins to help you do this job.

1- Display and clear private message box.

2-Deleting private messages and user messages

I don't remember the names of the plugins, but I know it's certain.

----------------------------------------

TR

Bir kullanıcı mesaj yolu A-B şeklindeA Gönderen KutusuB Alıcı kutusuKullanıcı silme işlemi ile birlikte silinen kulanıcının A veya B kullanıcı olasılığı gözlemlenmeli. Gönderien mesaj her iki posta sahibi silindiğinde otomatik siliniyor. Fakat A kullanıcı silindiğinde B kullanıcının kutusunda bir kopya saklı olarak kalmaya devam eder.
Bu işi yaparken sana yardımcı olacak 2 eklenti sanırım var.1- Özel mesaj kutusu görüntüleme ve temizleme.2-Özel mesaj ve kullanıcı mesajları silmeEklentilerin isimlerini hatırlamıyorum fakat kesin olduğunu biliyorum.

Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Mar 20 '20

This plugin does it.

It allows you to delete the conversations of deleted users, or the conversations of suspended users or the conversations whose last message is earlier than X days, or all cases.

In addition, it offers you statistics of what is going to be removed, and the disk space occupied by the attached files before and after.

https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1636

Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Mar 20 '20

yes patrick your plugin can do this job.

Since I did not know the name of the plugin, I could not recommend it directly.

But honor can use it.

Onur
Onur Mar 21 '20

Quote from Oxwall Türkiye

yes patrick your plugin can do this job.

Since I did not know the name of the plugin, I could not recommend it directly.

But honor can use it.

your website seo also died. google not indexing your website anymore. you should build new seo system.