We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

ТОП ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛЕЙ Top users by Oxwall CandyStore Top users plugin | Forum

Евгений
Евгений Nov 16 '12
Доброго времени суток уважаемые приверженцы oxwall!
Кто нибудь сталкивался с этим плагином (Top users by Oxwall CandyStore Top users plugin, enables profile rating). Интересует в какой таблице базы данных храниться информация кто за кого проголосовал и как. 
Заранее спасибо за помощь.
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 21
Thanks for the several tips shared on this weblog. I have seen that many insurance carriers offer shoppers generous savings if they favor to insure a couple of cars together. A significant quantity of households have got several cars or trucks these days, particularly those with older teenage kids still living at home, as well as savings upon policies may soon begin. So it is good to look for a good deal. webpage
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 26
Can I simply say what a relief to seek out somebody who actually knows what theyre speaking about on the internet. You definitely know the way to bring a problem to mild and make it important. More folks have to read this and understand this aspect of the story. I cant believe youre no more common since you positively have the gift. earn money app
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 5
hey there and thank you for your info ¡V I have certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise several technical points using this website, as I experienced to reload the web site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and could look out for much more of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you update this again soon.. sv388
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
Quite easily, the article is in reality the sweetest on this laudable topic. I agree with your conclusions and definitely will eagerly look forward to your approaching updates. Simply just saying thanks will certainly not simply just be sufficient, for the outstanding lucidity in your writing. I can right away grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Good work and much success in your business efforts! 오피야
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
when taking your watch for a repair, always look for a reputable and experienced watch repairman“ website
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
I do believe you will find there’s issue with your site working with Internet explorer internet browser. topcer88 slot
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 21
Good post thanks, do you have a Facebook page for this site? 오피쓰
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 25
Can you give me some tips for piece of software writing? login topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Yesterday, 04:38PM
This is a good affecting look at this specific point. I am delighted you discussed your views as well as knowledge and I discovered that i believe I agree. I truly respect the very clear writing additionally , the effort and hard work you’ve you spend writing this post. Loads of thanks yous for that decent work and good luck with the site, I am looking forward to updates within the future. login topcer88