We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Our dear forum | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla May 12 '20

Sometimes I remember reading a post on some topic, and I look for it, I look for it, I look for it ... and I can't find it.

I have finally found out why.

It turns out that our search engine does NOT search the store plugin forums.

And there is another problem: there should be a section where you can link to these miniforums of each plugin to know if someone has written something ... Currently you have to go plugin by plugin to know it.

And put to dream ... a check [ ] to be able to subscribe to the new topics and if you are not interested then you unsubscribe and not the other way around.

dave Leader
dave May 13 '20

True, i always found its better to start with searching on google first before using the local oxwall search.  Searching the web first gives you better initial results.

I dont think they intended to have the forum search use the store data because it is plugin specific and i guess they felt like it was not necessary at the time.

chaser mina
chaser mina May 13 '21
I heard about oxwall through an radios en ligne station. This seems to be quite interesting and interesting when an online forum is mentioned by a radio station during an entire broadcast.
The Forum post is edited by chaser mina May 13 '21
RaymondTyler
RaymondTyler May 18 '23
Quando se trata de toques para celular 2023, existem várias opções para você escolher. Se você gosta de músicas de tendências, músicas clássicas ou toques de gênero, você pode encontrar algo para se adequar ao seu gosto.
The Forum post is edited by RaymondTyler May 18 '23