We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

New Oxwall script released beyond 1.8.4? | Forum

John Hilla
John Hilla Aug 1 '20
I was advised by my provider that Oxwall was out of date and said a new script has been released. I originally thought this was tied to a similar issue.

It seems odd this appeared recently. Thankfully I did not agree to automatic script updates.

The Forum post is edited by John Hilla Aug 1 '20
dave Leader
dave Aug 2 '20
The latest version is 1.8.4 and unless you see a new version on this website a new one has not been released.  There is a gitHub working copy but it is not released and we do not know when and if it will be released.  :)   Used our site as your only reference to a new version and ignore others.
The Forum post is edited by dave Aug 2 '20
Onur
Onur Aug 2 '20

Quote from dave The latest version is 1.8.4 and unless you see a new version on this website a new one has not been released.  There is a gitHub working copy but it is not released and we do not know when and if it will be released.  :)   Used our site as your only reference to a new version and ignore others.
it will be released in 2050 
John Hilla
John Hilla Aug 3 '20
I'm perfectly ok knowing this detail. I will maintain and use only the plugins and themes here as carefully managed. So unless I need to do maintenance I will avoid a merger of data. As precaution I have Oxwall on auto backups every few day so there is no data loss. But to be cautious, I will leave out my curiousity to avoid unnecessary cleanups. 
dave Leader
dave Aug 3 '20
Of course ilkok is just kidding... we dont have an expected date of a new release.