We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

how to change award range in game - wanna be billionaire ? | Forum

Ash
Ash Nov 24 '20
Hello All Developers! - Greetings,

I just bought this plugin https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1066 and wanted a small customization, i mentioned my requirement in plugin form and also tried contacting the developer via pvt msg, but till no response!

Actually i am building a not for profit awareness program for corona virus in my locality, and i am arranging a sponsor to fund using this game a awreness quiz so i have replaced the question with that of corona safety, but i need solution of 2 things below:

1_How to reduce the winning amount, can you please help me how to do it? (i see bol.service and _dao but dont know how to manipulate figures)

2_also - if anyone used this then i want to know if all the winners are shown in the socreboard list, since i have just tested, it shows a list who played but i dont know how many winners show on the scoreboard list.

I Thanks you in advance

Look fw

Cheers! 

dave Leader
dave Nov 27 '20
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Millie Hors
Millie Hors Mar 27 '22
Recently, we launched a new feature on Billionaire City. Now you can change the award range so that you can receive the different value of prizes. Let's see how it works. To change the award range, you need to find the trophy icon in your city first which is usually located on the stadium or the museum. I will have to read article https://www.grandprix247.com/2022/02/06/f1-betting-guide/ so that I could get betting guide in order to successfully winning the games.
Yolanda Norton
Yolanda Norton Jun 4 '22
Recently I see that 

clash royale chino gratis

is very hot now and is played by a lot of people. I find it quite attractive
The Forum post is edited by Yolanda Norton Jun 4 '22
KrowerDuglass
KrowerDuglass Jul 17 '22

Hello to you! I recently found a sports betting site and tried betting for the first time! and guess what? I got it all! here is this site 1xbet registration I hope you are as lucky as me! I recommend to everyone

farhan
farhan Feb 21
It prioritizes client satisfaction, building long-term relationships grounded in transparency, integrity, and excellence. sports arbitrage