We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Loader.gif when page loads | Forum

Nirmalya Ghosh
Nirmalya Ghosh Nov 23 '12
Hello,

I would like to show a loader image while the whole of my website join page loads.

I have html codes, javascript(optional), and css code.

I can assume that I need to add the css code in admin>css>edit css.

But I would like to know where I need to add the html code and the jasvascript code.

Thank you.

Nirmalya Ghosh
Nirmalya Ghosh Nov 23 '12
Any help please.
Alia Team
Alia Nov 26 '12
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Nirmalya Ghosh
Nirmalya Ghosh Nov 26 '12
Any help.
Nirmalya Ghosh
Nirmalya Ghosh Nov 27 '12
Help!
Michael I.
Michael I. Dec 5 '12
Can you explain in more details what you want to add? Do you want to change our pre-loader image or create your own image?
Nirmalya Ghosh
Nirmalya Ghosh Dec 5 '12
When a user first visits my website, he goes to the home page like www.website.com.

now, I want to display a loding.gif file for the time, the page loads. It takes almost 5 sec for the front page to load. So, I want to do that.

Michael I.
Michael I. Dec 7 '12
Do you want a GIF image to be displayed when you hit Enter after typing your site URL? That is impossible to do that.
JB TECH
JB TECH Dec 9 '12
Would is be possible to make the pre-loader ajax image GIF to show once a link has been clicked, instead of entering one?
Michael I.
Michael I. Dec 9 '12
Yes, that is possible, but will reduce the page load speed which is not good, especially for websites hosted on shared hosting servers.
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 6
Thanks for this web site post and discussing your own results together with us. Very well performed! I think a lot of people find it difficult to understand paying attention to several controversial things associated with this topic, but your own results talk for themselves. I think a number of additional takeaways are the importance of following each of the suggestions you presented in this article and being prepared to be ultra distinct about which one could really work for you greatest. Nice job. tải app bk8
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 7
Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a applicable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept. oval holzpool
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 7
My brother suggested I would possibly like this website. He used to be entirely right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks! đăng ký Miso88
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 7
I adore your wp web template, wherever do you obtain it through? Swimmingpools
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
Thanks for picking out the time to discuss this, I feel great about it and love studying more on this topic. It is extremely helpful for me. Thanks for such a valuable help again. non dual teacher
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 10
Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks. un curso de milagros videos
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 10
Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. libro ucdm
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 10
This is a brilliant blog! I'm very happy with the comments!.. libro de ucdm pdf gratis
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 10
Great post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a very superb website. un curso de milagros
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 10
Friend, this web site might be fabolous, i just like it. ucem um curso em milagres
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »