We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Missing internationalisation in the Email Notifications plugin | Forum

Henrik
Henrik Feb 13 '11
The words Base, Blogs, and Submit on the page http://www.mysite.com/site-url/email-notifications cannot be translated into other languages.
mab
mab May 4 '11
I have the same problem but also affects other keys like the email subject on the daily notifications and the activity info in the html email body.

I had to force instant notifications to all the users, otherwise i had a cron error when it tries to send an email without subject. And also the email was unreadable without most keys :P

please check or tellme a workaround.

(Sorry for the bad english)
Den Team
Den May 5 '11
@Henrik

I can't access this url on loca install. What is this page?

@mab

Thank for report, we will check email notification's subject.

Would you give more details about this

Quote from mab
I had to force instant notifications to all the users, otherwise i had a cron error when it tries to send an email without subject. And also the email was unreadable without most keys :P

Henrik
Henrik May 5 '11
The problem I reported has been resolved in recent updates. The page I was refering to was the email notification tab on the dashboard page.
mab
mab May 5 '11
i have translated some content from others plugins and words like 'base' and 'blogs' on the /email-notifications config page now works ok.

I still have some problems with the daily mails contents labels not showing.

thanks
Naina Sharma
Naina Sharma Apr 18 '18
Thank You For The Help I Have That Same Problem On My Blog Savasher Too But Because Of You Guys I Can Solve It So Thank For This :-)
bahosh bhatt
bahosh bhatt Jul 25 '21
thanks for the help I have the same problem on my blog but because of you guys I can solve it so thanks Elle Bielfeldt