We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

returning friday | Forum

dave Leader
dave Mar 23 '21
i will be returning home this friday and will catch up on all moderator and customer service needs. i will be home for about a week to pay bills. then i wll leave to go back to parents house for another month because my mother is bed ridden for now. but the plan is to take my computer with me this time.  i will keep u posted
Stan Jensen
Stan Jensen Mar 27 '21
So sorry about your mother, those are harsh times. Be sure and tell her all the wonderful things about her now, rather than having you wished you did later.  Tell her the proud moments and the funny moments you remember. Ask her about her child hood. These will all help later on.

dave Leader
dave Mar 28 '21

Thank you stan, GOD Bless You...  I actually stayed one more day and got back saturday and slept for almost 24 hours.   I am just now firing up the PC..  Long story short they abused her in the recovery home..   And they also dropped her off the bed lift during transfer on the hard floor, she fell 3+ feet on her side she just had surgery on, and she has bed sores as well.  Yes we will be suing them.

The plan is for me to take care of some things here at home for about a week and then go back again till the end of april.   She should be able to get out of bed by then we hope,  then i can come home and get back to work on the things i need to get done.

The night before i left, the wheel chair tipped forward on us but i had ahold of her good, but the wheel chair scapped all the shin off my right leg  shin when it tipped, the wound is about as big as a dollar billl and its deep, i have a doctor appt tomorrow to get some treatment for it.   I have kept it covered with anti biotic cream since it happened.

MY boys and other relatives are filling in till i get back.

The Forum post is edited by dave Mar 28 '21