We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Users cannot log in since upgrade to membership plan... error 403 - Membership X | Forum

Jamie
Jamie Mar 30 '21

Hi,

I purchased and installed MembershipX a coulple of weeks ago, and I am now having a problem...

Some users cannot log in to the website. They are reporting the following error message…

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

They are users who were before on default free membership, and later I (admin) upgraded them to premium membership using the option in “moderation” > “edit membership”. Since I changed their membership they cannot log in.

Only a few users have reported this problem and I cannot replicate the issue on my end, so I don’t know how to fix it.

Please could you advise how this issue may be fixed?

Many thanks

Jamie

Jamie
Jamie Apr 1 '21
Hi,

I am having more problems with this plugin...

- In the Users tab in admin dashboard, it's not showing all users... only some.

- In the admin dashboard notifications in top left corner I have always a message saying "MembershipX plugin requires additional configuration". But I cannot see what configuration i need to do to remove that message.

Jamie
Jamie Apr 2 '21
Another problem with this plugin...

It is not saving the changes I make under the Subscribe Page tab to choose which actions to show. It keeps the changes for only a couple of days, then automatically resets to all checkboxes ticked.

Please, I need some help with these issues, if not then this plugin is useless and I would need to ask for a refund.

ArtMedia
ArtMedia Apr 8 '21

If, you want faster reply, you always can write kontakt@artmedia.biz.pl

1) on users tab you have selector for user role, then you have list all users, who have certain role, if you don't see some users, please send me pm with ftp data, admin access, then i investigate problem futher

2) Admin notification, fixed, please update plugin.

3) Subscribe Page fixed, pelase update plugin

Can you exmplain with more details first issue with 403 page?

Jamie
Jamie Apr 9 '21
Ok, thank you for your reply, and thank you for updating the plugin with those fixes. I am still having some problems with the plugin.

I have sent you an email giving all the details, ok.

Regards

Jamie

You do not have permission to reply this topic