We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

does anyone do customer work of templates anymore? | Forum

Stan Jensen
Stan Jensen Apr 4 '21
or is everyone on a sabbatical?

I have Platinum Pro which I like, I just have trouble following the details on how to finish it.  I would like success stories activated etc etc

thought?

thanks

Stan

Catkin
Catkin Apr 6 '21
Hello Stan, want to PM me about what your looking for? I may be of assistance 
Catkin
Catkin Apr 6 '21

The deleted message I was replying too

Hello AppXprt!

By "believes that everyone should subscribe to the same extreme political correctness" you mean not calling other members on the form retards like you once did? That's why I choose to end working with you, you continue to show your unprofessional behaviour here now.

I've always attempted to converse with you respectfully but you still continue to be childish. Might I reminded you about how you followed me on LinkedIn and threatened and insulted me on there and got your account banned?

This is also the countless time you have pointed blame at someone here on the forum for why you apparently don't develop for Oxwall anymore because you're having a little strop. 

I have no further interest in interacting with you, especially about work you where hired to do almost two years ago now. I've moved on, grown my skills and now run my own business. You choose to continue to live this respective and destructive cycle. So I shan't let you drag me down.

Have a nice life ❤️

The Forum post is edited by Catkin Apr 7 '21
james an
james an Mar 28 '23
If your pants don’t fit properly, it’s going to be difficult to work in them for long periods of time. Look for pants with a relaxed fit and adjustable waistbands to ensure maximum comfort. https://durablethreads.com/best-maternity-work-pants/
Jack Wilson
Jack Wilson Apr 15 '23
in this technology era I don't think so, But I think you can still find someone on WhatsApp groups by downloading this YO WhatsApp and joining groups.
Vikas RAj
Vikas RAj May 10 '23

Quote from Jack Wilson in this technology era I don't think so, But I think you can still find someone on WhatsApp groups by downloading this YO WhatsApp and joining groups.
Been using YOWA since a long time amazing experience so far I recommend this app to every WhatsApp Lover out there. 
james an
james an May 24 '23
In this article, we will explore the importance of car shipping rates in Georgetown County, South Carolina and why finding the right rate is crucial for a successful and stress-free car shipping experience. Car Shipping Rates Clarendon County, South Carolina
Nikhil Carmatec
Nikhil Carmatec Aug 1 '23

The metaverse offers a fresh approach to fostering human connections. Rather than merely browsing through social media feeds, individuals can engage with their loved ones in a virtual realm. This could entail participating in virtual gatherings, enjoying shared gaming experiences, or simply spending quality time together in a virtual setting.

https://www.carmatec.com/metaverse-development-company/