We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Replace "NICKNAME" with the variable containing the username. | Forum

MOHAMED YOUBA
MOHAMED YOUBA Nov 24 '12

I would like to integrate bar Talkbar cat on my site and I would like to restrict access to members of the chat site.

He told me to follow the procedure below, but I do not know how. Thank you kindly help me

'' Enjoy The AutoLogin function () Talkbar of inserting the script below:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.talkbar.eu/js/fr_FR/talkbar.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" >autoLogin('PSEUDO');</script>

Replace "NICKNAME" with the variable containing the username.

Please Help

Den Team
Den Nov 26 '12
Topic was moved from General Chat.
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 7
An fascinating discussion will probably be worth comment. I think that you ought to write much more about this topic, it will not become a taboo subject but usually everyone is too few to communicate on such topics. Yet another. Cheers nạp tiền bk8
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 7
An impressive share, I simply with all this onto a colleague who was simply carrying out a little analysis for this. And that he in truth bought me breakfast since I ran across it for him.. smile. So i want to reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending some time to talk about this, I feel strongly concerning this and love reading regarding this topic. Whenever possible, as you become expertise, do you mind updating your blog post with an increase of details? It truly is highly a good choice for me. Big thumb up due to this post! kaufen gartenpools
HIGH Quality Backlinks
Hmm it appears like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to the whole thing. Do you have any recommendations for novice blog writers? I’d certainly appreciate it. tải app Miso88
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 13
Have you ever wondered who posts some of this stuff that you come across? Recently it seems to have become an epidemic, although it seems to be changing for the better. Do you agree? bombslot42
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 15
Have you ever wondered who posts some of this stuff that you come across? Recently it seems to have become an epidemic, although it seems to be changing for the better. Do you agree? a course in miracles podcast
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 15
Have you ever wondered who posts some of this stuff that you come across? Recently it seems to have become an epidemic, although it seems to be changing for the better. Do you agree? acim
HIGH Quality Backlinks
I am glad you take pride in what you write. This makes you stand way out from many other writers that push poorly written content. a course in miracles
HIGH Quality Backlinks
Pond have got onto your website although implementing observe simply simply some bit submits. Soothing strategy for forseeable future, I will be bookmarking currently obtain types perform will come apart. acim
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 19
 Excellent website. Plenty of useful info here. I’m sending it to several friends ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks for your sweat! bokep xnxx
HIGH Quality Backlinks
Nice post mate, keep up the great work, just shared this with my friendz Sugar Defender
HIGH Quality Backlinks
Simply this site is likely to irrefutably quite possibly possibly be renowned affecting quite a few information sites person's, to help it is conscientious content pieces or it could be viewpoints. jepangqq
HIGH Quality Backlinks
Mais 1xbet, ce n’est pas seulement le meilleur du foot africain et européen. C’est aussi des paris sur les sports électroniques ou encore des enjeux sur les sports virtuels. De plus, plein de jeux vous attendent sur le site et l’appli : https://gkaccess.com/articles/code-promo-1xbet-bonus.html
HIGH Quality Backlinks
Désormais, 1xbet RDC fait office de référence dans ce pays habitué aux plateformes qui opéraient et continuent d’opérer en toute illégalité. Dans un pays qui compte presque 90 millions d’habitants et dont une bonne majorité est férue de football et de paris sportifs, la disponibilité d’un bookmaker légal et de cette qualité est très avantageuse, à la fois pour les Congolais et 1xbet. code promo 1xbet côte d'ivoire
HIGH Quality Backlinks
Every time my spouse and i grew to be on the internet site while sporting certain awareness quickly a certain amount of tiny bit submits. Desirable way of end, I shall be book-marking currently get types complete spgs appropriate way up. CORTEXI
HIGH Quality Backlinks
After my spouse and i gotten on your site though receiving concern generally to some degree bit submits. Satisfying technique for future, We are book-marking as well purchase varieties stop soars in excess. FLOW FORCE MAX REVIEW
HIGH Quality Backlinks
We all love a lot of the talks, My spouse and i truly seasoned, I might like more information in terms of this specific, since it can be wonderful., Using due to find scattering. MetaboFlex
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Mar 1
The internet has been considered as one of the best ways to find a reputed and known SEO company. Apart from high quality services, its response towards customers is prompt and satisfactory. Search a company and get associated with it for your SEO services. 69vn
HIGH Quality Backlinks
Quickly your website can unquestionably acquire well known being among the most regarding submitting buyers, for the meticulous content articles or simply just essential critiques. dr pimple popper instrument
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »