We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

very urgent help - for humanity | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Ash
Ash Apr 21 '21
I want a small and urgent add-on requirement and my budget is 10 $ ..its a 15-mins ob for a good developer

basically I am helping my local authorities as a corona volunteer, it is a very alarming and dangerous situation here ... corpses have started to pile, people are in panic and its getting difficult to make people connect with the right person at the right time for administration

the plugin i need should show a whatsapp icon in a widget below profile-details on profile page and the user will enter a 10 digit whatsapp number while signing up, so that the public can view the profile and click on the WhatsApp icon to connect instantly

I am writing this to multiple people, so in case you want to support and get started, please check beforehand

message me in pvt,

Thanks

Ash

AppXprt
AppXprt Apr 21 '21
That's not nearly enough detail..
Ash
Ash Apr 21 '21

Quote from AppXprt That's not nearly enough detail..
Hello

pls refer screen shot i want a whatsapp widget like this,

1)currently doing it manually generating link from here https://create.wa.link/

2)it creates a href=whatsaap_api_Url_slug_message_%mobile%_number% 

3)then i add an icon as link / scr=whastaap_image as link

4)then logging into that user account as admin, and cutomise doctor profile page, add html widget and pasting the customi html codes manually 

i want this automated, i.e a a field of whatsaap number in regsitration which automatically gets mapped for above sr.no 1 to 4 and covid-19 patitents/layman without tech knowledge simple see the profile details and they connect instantly without signup

Hope this help,

Thanks

Ash

The Forum post is edited by Ash Apr 21 '21
AppXprt
AppXprt Apr 23 '21
This is really easy, you can do this yourself if you learn just a tiny bit of plugin development.
Ash
Ash Apr 23 '21

Quote from AppXprt This is really easy, you can do this yourself if you learn just a tiny bit of plugin development.
While we were discussing, someone already done it and sent me. Thanks a lot for your kind consideration sir.