We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Paid for plug-in but didn't receive the download link to it. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
ES C
ES C May 2 '21
Hi all

I bought the Users Management Tools (29 USD) but I cant see the download link in my client area, under "purchases".

What should I do?

Thanks. 

Attachments:
  IMG-20210502-WA0000.jpg (87Kb)
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla May 2 '21

There are several developers who have abandoned OxWall.

Before buying a plugin it is advisable to send a private message to the developer to check if he responds, with this you will know continue here or if he has left OxWall.

I see that you have not opened a topic in the plugin forum

https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1444

that it is the right place for these matters, so other potential buyers would be warned.

OxWall does NOT send an email when there is a sale, but it will send it within three days if you create a topic there or if you send it a private message.

Send him a private message and if he does not respond, open a claim in PayPal.

Unfortunately for developers for digital product sales PayPal almost always works out in favor of the buyer.

ES C
ES C May 3 '21
Ok, thanks for the advice. Will do as suggested. 
macallister
macallister Oct 30 '23
It is and so wonderful in addition to resourceful. I just now appreciate this colorings in addition to the person who obtains the item from the send will likely be happy. winter park personal trainer
texttovideo
texttovideo Oct 30 '23
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Stahlwandpool
texttovideo
texttovideo Oct 30 '23
Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. hotelzimmer einrichten
macallister
macallister Nov 2 '23
Fine Posting, We're an important believer around writing commentary for web pages so that you can allow the site freelancers realise that they’ve increased a little something valuable so that you can the ether! x users decline
macallister
macallister Dec 12 '23
I am glad you take pride in what you write. This makes you stand way out from many other writers that push poorly written content. trading software
macallister
macallister Dec 13 '23
"Camile TM ensures the industry's lowest prices! Same-day success, the highest win rate, rapid service, VIP treatment, and guaranteed confidentiality define your experience with Camile Team. Trust us for role-playing excellence!" 롤강의
mobix46952
mobix46952 Dec 14 '23
Are you in search of reliable Movers near me? Explore MTC Removals for seamless house and office removals, furniture disassembly, and more. Get quotes and compare prices for stress-free moving.
mobix46952
mobix46952 Dec 16 '23
exusFX stands out by offering free, profitable forex signals. These signals are meticulously curated by seasoned experts, providing members with valuable insights and opportunities to make informed trading decisions.
macallister
macallister Jan 27
Stay on the edge of sports excitement with jjokTV's premium broadcasts! Our side TV EPL coverage ensures you're in the heart of the action. Watch MLB and NBA games in high-definition, enjoy exclusive Tottenham coverage, and stay connected with fast, free, and real-time sports broadcasts. Immerse yourself in overseas soccer and major league magic. 쪽티비