We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

canon.com/ijsetup | Forum

neil nolan
neil nolan Jun 24 '21

Go through the canon.com/ijsetupwebpage, click Set Up and start the Canon ij printer setup process.Use ij.start canonto set up your Canon product. Get inkjet Canon printer and scanner support here is a Canon printer help site to download and install Canon printer drivers. 

Edward638
Edward638 Nov 8 '21
Hey, I am very excited to install canon printing for the first time and I think it is a most finest platform to fix printing troubleshoot. The best writing services agree to guide you and it will make your office work more comfortable.
Alpha Johnson
Alpha Johnson Dec 7 '21

Method to Connect Canon Wireless Printer

Start with, hit the power button on printer to make it 'ON'. ...

Thereafter, go to the printer 'Home' from the touch screen and then press and Hold 'WiFi' button.

Next, select 'LAN Wireless set up' option> press 'OK'. ...

Choose your WiFi Network (named Canon in your router setting).

maiharrison
maiharrison Sep 1 '22
This is so beneficial for me because we all need to enhance our knowledge level. We all need to aware about errors and trouble shooting occurs in a system and website. thank you Kelly Mcgillis Top Gun Jacket
rosaanderson
rosaanderson Sep 7 '22

Motivational web page! Unquestionably will assemble more compelling and one of a kind data from your side. I Will be back before long on your page since I need to assemble a few modern rules right now mark wahlberg tracksuit

malikkk
malikkk Dec 31 '22
thanks thsvrgnr this blog
Michael Wood
Michael Wood Sep 30 '23
I ordered this coat from America Jackets and I must say I am amazed with the high quality and fit. You guys can also try it. Beth Dutton Orange Coat

Peter Groft
Peter Groft Nov 20 '23

Let’s start with your Canon printer model setup –

The first thing is you have to remove the box packaging and take out the Canon printer model from the box.

The model hardware is packed in plastic, hence take off each tape, plastic and other packaging material. 

Make sure the surface where you are placing the printer is clean and close to Pc or laptop.

Check the shipped components with your inkjet printer. For example, setup CD for windows and mac, power cable, Cartridges and manual.

Take the power cable and connect one end to the printer’s power cord in the rear and another end to the power switch to start the Setup.

Press the ON button to turn your printer on.

If you see a stable light, pull the Paper Output Tray and cover.

Install Fine cartridge and ink cartridge, then slide paper guide.

Insert fine, valid blank papers and ensure everything is set up smoothly.

The canon printer model is Setup. Now you’ve to visit https://ij.start.cannon to download the latest printer software to continue further. 

Downloading Canon printer drivers and software:

Launch a web browser on your PC or laptop.

Go to the https://ij.start.canon website. 

Click the “Set Up” tab to continue.

Select your Canon inkjet printer model.

Start Canon printer drivers download.

Run the downloaded drivers and software.

Hope You Find This Useful,

Peter