We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Ищу разработчика темы и адаптации внешнего вида модулей | Forum

Denis Vinogradov
Denis Vinogradov Nov 25 '12

Необходимо создать тему, соответствующую сверстанному дизайну сайта (эскиз в приложении). К движку должны быть не только прикручена шапка и колонтитул, но и кнопки, ссылки, вкладки, поля форм и прочие элементы интерфейса должны соответствовать внешнему виду сайта.

Оставляйте в этой теме свои предложения сроков и бюджета, а так же ссылки на ваши работы. 

The Forum post is edited by Denis Vinogradov Nov 25 '12
Attachments:
  indexNEW.jpg (429.82Kb)
  форум.jpg (359.26Kb)
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 21
Hi, Neat post. There’s a problem with your site in internet explorer, would check this… IE still is the market leader and a good portion of people will miss your wonderful writing because of this problem. webpage
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 26
You made a number of fine points there. I did a search on the matter and found most folks will have the same opinion with your blog. earn money app
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 5
Hi there, I just hopped over on your web site by means of StumbleUpon. No longer something I might most often read, but I liked your feelings none the less. Thanks for making something worth reading. sv388
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
i like war movies and inglourious basterds is one of the movies that i really love. website
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
Audio began playing when I opened up this blog, so frustrating! topcer88 slot
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 21
I have fun with, lead to I discovered exactly what I was looking for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye 오피쓰
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 25
After I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now each time a remark is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any method you’ll be able to take away me from that service? Thanks! login topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 27
you possess a great blog here! want to have invite posts on my small blog? login topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 15
Many thanks for posting this, It?s simply what I used to be researching for on bing. I?d a lot comparatively hear opinions from an individual, slightly than a company web page, that?s why I like blogs so significantly. Many thanks! Fintech Zoom
REHMAN
REHMAN 19 hours ago
Fantastic goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely fantastic. I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is really a great web site. 78win.li