We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

10 Best Fleet Tracking and Management Systems | Forum

zeeshan
zeeshan Sep 29 '21

Although many options of vehicle tracking and monitoring platforms are available in the market, the ten of the best ones are given below:

FlotillaIoT:

Flotilla IoT is a leading telematics platform offering many products, including a highly efficient and user-friendly fleet management system. It is not a conventional vehicle tracking solution; it is a complete monitoring and management mechanism offering full device integration. From tracking history and detailed reporting to ECO driving and Geofencing, there are many innovative features worth utilizing. 

Notification alerts can be set for maintenance, customized events, sensors and many other options to control daily operations better. In addition to that, there is a cross-platform GPS tracking app called 'FX Tracker’ available that acts as an alternative of a tracking device. 'Flotilla IoT’s telematics solution is apt for different scales and scopes of businesses ranging from small companies to huge conglomerates. 

GpsGate:

GpsGate is a Sweden-based tracking platform with over 15 years of serving various businesses. It offers a secure cloud service for hosting, or you can also do it behind your own firewall. With an enormous capacity to support 1000s of trackers along with a tracker app and built-in simulator, it offers everything a business wants. It also provides integration with various other platforms like ERP systems, planning tools, and billing software. 

EN ROUTE TECHNOLOGIES:

EN ROUTE TECHNOLOGIES LLC is a SIRA approved surveillance and security service provider specializing in live GPS tracking and CCTV technology. From trading to installation and operation management, it covers every area of telematics. The fleet management system of EN ROUTE TECHNOLOGIES is one of a kind offering excellent goal-driven end to end solutions. Its main features include vehicle maintenance, live GPS Tracking and Monitoring, Fuel Management, Fleet Visibility, Runtime Reporting, and Analytics.

The unique features like Geo-fencing and ECO driving alerts help keep strict monitoring on the driver's behavior and efficiency. Real-time notifications for various management indicators can also be set, including Movement, Maintenance ECO Driving, Unit Status, Fuel, etc. Driver Identification and Verification features ensures vehicle security and transparency in daily operations. 

GPSTrackit:

GPS Trackit is a leading fleet management software that offers live GPS tracking and monitoring services to several clients worldwide. With over 17 years of experience, it has been one of the pioneers in cloud-based IoT telematics solutions. The highly efficient theft protection mechanism allows foolproof security of the vehicles. Many customized automation options ensure that different businesses use the software according to their convenience.

Fleetio:

Fleetio is an excellent fleet monitoring platform founded in 2012 to serve various scales of businesses. With a highly centralized and seamless design, it offers complete automation of workflow along with data integration. The intuitive web-based software and smartphone app help in monitoring all vehicular operations on the go. In addition to that, it also offers real-time communication functionality where all the team members can coordinate with one another conveniently. 

GPS INSIGHT:

GPS INSIGHT is an American based telematics platform founded in 2004. It offers live tracking along with compliance management and field service management to give companies better control over their daily operations. With the option of an ELD (Electronic Logging Device) and DVIR (Driver Vehicle Inspection Report), every aspect of driving can be monitored in real time, ensuring safety and efficiency. There are also a lot of integration options available, ranging from fuel cards to business management tools.

GPSWOX:

GPSWOX is a renowned award-winning live tracking solution offering various services for both business and personal use. It covers everything from fleet monitoring and management to personal tracking account. An innovative feature of 'Trackers Shop offers' many live tracking devices for various types of vehicles. With white labeling, businesses can get branded software and apps, get hosting on their server, and customize features according to their requirements. 

GEOTAB:

GEOTAB is an advanced security and vehicle tracking solution founded in 2000. It is an elaborate system covering all areas of telematics, ranging from GPS navigation to analytics and reporting. It provides excellent data integration and customization options to facilitate team coordination during daily business operations. GEOTAB gives the feature of getting data insights from the EV’s (Electric Vehicles) mode to ensure environment-friendly driving. 

Samsara:

Samsara is an emerging industrial IoT (Internet of Things) company founded in 2015, providing safe, efficient, and sustainable solutions. It combines both hardware and software technology to offer AI and analytics for streamlining workflow. From transport and logistics to food production and manufacturing, Samsara provides ingenious solutions to all types and sizes of industries. It offers features like live tracking, ELD compliance, routing and dispatch, fleet maintenance and management, etc. 

US FLEET TRACKING:

US FLEET TRACKING is an ingenious GPS tracking manufacturer offering many IoT solutions, including vehicle tracking and management services. It offers features like mobile tracking to monitor fleet operations from any remote location. The analytics and reporting function is designed to check the drivers' performance for better efficiency and productivity. Many leading GPS tracking devices are also available for purchase at US FLEET TRACKING. 

keeleyhauck
keeleyhauck Oct 29 '21
There are number of options through you can track your vehicle and save it from being theft and from any damage. It is good to visit https://www.edugeeksclub.com/ website to get help in essay. I believe this article is going to help many people and gonna save hundreds of vehicles.
Roselyn Gonzales
Roselyn Gonzales Aug 2 '22
all those who are concerned about from they can get this WhatsApp tested should visit this website without any doubt. This web is under their control, which can be checked from here and we all should thank them. They should continue this.
milliehooper
milliehooper Aug 12 '22
There are a variety of ways to track your car so you can protect it from damage and theft. If a woman believes her husband is unfaithful or trying to hide anything from her, there are a number of methods she might learn the truth. On https://smstrackers.com/blog/can-i-track-my-boyfriends-sms-messages-without-him-knowing-for-free/ you can get solutions to frequently asked concerns about this subject. Additionally, they'll show you how simple it is to access your boyfriend's text messages online. Doing so as soon as you can help you confirm or disprove your assumptions.
James Charles
James Charles Oct 14 '22

NuGrowHair is a Exosome Hair Loss treatment clinic located in Orlando, Florida. They offer PRF Hair Restoration​ for men and women who are looking for a quick, safe hair restoration solution.​

jassonleo
jassonleo Nov 14 '22
 Good Service and very instructive site! Great hand for people looking for someone like them! They have helped me a lot to get me out of the dilemma! Suggested to all! auto transport network solutions llc
gable
gable Aug 13 '23
Hey! I am looking for tracking system of transport companies. Let me know if you got the solution for my query. Thanks
Megan Williams
Megan Williams Aug 14 '23
This is a fun game, and if you play it with some pals, you're going to have a great time. One of my very good pals who is currently employed at play snake is the one who introduced me to this game, and I've had the opportunity to collaborate with him on quite a few occasions when playing it. It is really incredible!