We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

help me i get this on my website when my user want to search another user Fatal error: Call to a member function setLabel() on a non-object | Forum

Amoka Abdulmutalib
Amoka Abdulmutalib Nov 27 '12
pls help me i get error message on my website when user want to search another user Fatal error: Call to a member function setLabel() on a non-object in /home/amoka12/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/classes/user_question_form.php on line 62
Alia Team
Alia Nov 28 '12
Glad to hear that solutions given here http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/4703 worked for you.
Amoka Abdulmutalib
Amoka Abdulmutalib Dec 1 '12
Pls dear i have a new problem when i want to load my site it show me 500 hmtl internal error
Steven owner of Pro PC World
Where you able to fix your problem? if not message me..
Amoka Abdulmutalib
Amoka Abdulmutalib Dec 4 '12
Mr Steven i have solved that but the new problem now is that when my user login it show them parsererror i don't know was wrong
Alia Team
Alia Dec 6 '12
Amike, can you paste the error? And your site URL?
Amoka Abdulmutalib
Amoka Abdulmutalib Dec 9 '12
That one is solve but i have new problem how can i get a mobile version of my site my user are complaining
Alia Team
Alia Dec 18 '12
Amoke, please create a separate topic regarding issues that are not related to  user search.
peterjonson82
peterjonson82 Apr 4 '13
If you are going to paste the error code. Then it will be easy us to solve it. Or else you can take a suggestion of a good developer