We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Linkedin automation | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Alex
Alex Dec 4 '21
I'm looking for a platform for increasing professional connections as well as customer relationship management. What can you advise me?
Julia
Julia Dec 4 '21
I recommend you Linkedin, working with this platform for about two years. From a huge amount of LinkedIn automation tools I suggest OctopusCRM for Linkedin automation software in 2022. Comfortable and fast in using. I'm really satisfied from  OctopusCRM , you can try and I'm confident that you will like it.

The Forum post is edited by Julia Dec 4 '21
Tom
Tom Sep 30 '22
Check out https://apix-drive.com/en/integracia-konstruktory-saitov. Managed to automate all our business processes. Really doubted we could reach this level of automation since we're a hybrid exchange organization with a lot of line of business apps.
rosy dam
rosy dam Sep 5 '23
Embrace the spirit of adventure as you embark on a journey through the world of Pokemon Infinite Fusion . Each fusion is a story waiting to be told, a tale of unexpected alliances and delightful unions.
Kim Carcedo
Kim Carcedo Sep 7 '23
If you are already using Linkedin, you must first have a stable profile as a start. There are many tools available online, such as automation apps and profiles that will help boost your business presence in the market. Depending on how you handle it, you can do it manually and then progress into automating steps for your convenience.