We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Customise Groups Front Page | Forum

matt
matt Nov 30 '12
Hi :) I'm new here. Hello and thanks to the Devs and Community.

My users don't like lists! lol

Can someone please point me in the right direction so that I can change the layout of the groups 'front page'.

To give you an idea of what we are looking to do..

Rather than a list of groups, perhaps we could have 2 columns with bigger icons.

Also......

We would like more than one instance of the groups plugin. I understand I will need to modify the groups plugin code, to upload more than one instance? Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks for your help :)

M
Michael I.
Michael I. Dec 7 '12
Hi Matt, check into the /ow_plugins/groups/controllers/groups.php and /ow_plugins/groups/views/controllers/groups_list.html
matt
matt Dec 9 '12
Cheers Bro! :)

matt
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 6
#h#1#h#
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 6
Thanks for this web site post and discussing your own results together with us. Very well performed! I think a lot of people find it difficult to understand paying attention to several controversial things associated with this topic, but your own results talk for themselves. I think a number of additional takeaways are the importance of following each of the suggestions you presented in this article and being prepared to be ultra distinct about which one could really work for you greatest. Nice job. tải app bk8
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 7
You made some decent points there. I appeared on the web for the issue and located most individuals will associate with with your website. pool abdeckplane komplettset
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 7
I discovered your site site on yahoo and check a few of your early posts. Keep on the good operate. I simply additional encourage Rss to my MSN News Reader. Seeking toward reading much more from you finding out down the road!… tải app Miso88
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 7
There are some interesting cut-off dates on this article but I don’t know if I see all of them middle to heart. There may be some validity but I will take hold opinion till I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we would like extra! Added to FeedBurner as nicely oval edelstahlpool
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 10
Superior post, keep up with this exceptional work. It's nice to know that this topic is being also covered on this web site so cheers for taking the time to discuss this! Thanks again and again! non dual teacher
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 10
I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. un curso de milagros videos
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 10
I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing. libro un curso de milagros
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 10
Thank you for very usefull information.. libro de un curso de milagros pdf gratis
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 10
Thank you for very usefull information.. libro de un curso de milagros pdf gratis
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 10
This is a brilliant blog! I'm very happy with the comments!.. un curso de milagros
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 10
This is a brilliant blog! I'm very happy with the comments!.. ucem um curso em milagres
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 10
Nice post mate, keep up the great work, just shared this with my friendz ucem um curso em milagres
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 10
I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing. ucem um curso em milagres
Angel
Angel Feb 12
I'm glad I've found your website. All posts are so helpful to me. indianapolis paving contractors
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 12
Can I merely say such a relief to discover somebody who really knows what theyre dealing with on the net. You actually have learned to bring a worry to light and make it important. The diet should check out this and fully grasp this side with the story. I cant believe youre less well-known simply because you undoubtedly develop the gift. سایت شرط بندی و کازینو آنلاین خارجی
ALI SHER
ALI SHER Feb 12
Im no expert, but I consider you just made the best point. You naturally know what youre speaking about, and I can really get behind that. Thanks for being so upfront and so sincere. Opine Pix App
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »