We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

The torrent tracker site won't open | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Naruto Usumaki
Naruto Usumaki Mar 17 '22
Hello forum users. In general, torrent tracker, like any other site, can be unavailable for unknown reasons. Do you know something about it? And how to fix it? I would be grateful for help. 
Max Velin
Max Velin Mar 17 '22
I work with the pirate bay and have encountered similar problems. It may be because:
- The server where the site is located is temporarily down.
- there is a problem with your Internet provider.
- resource became unavailable in your country and it was your ISP that blocked it.
- Your PC was infected with a virus that blocks all torrent trackers and antivirus software sites.
However, there could be many more reasons - I just highlighted the main ones. In general, if you discard temporary reasons, one of the main ones is blocking the site.
Agata Brown
Agata Brown Mar 17 '22
To solve this problem, as one option. You can use VPN (Virtual Private Network). If you connect to this network and open sites through it, then we, firstly, protect our system from many threats. And secondly, we get access to many sites (inaccessible in the current country).