We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Why do you need blinds? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Agata Brown
Agata Brown Apr 8 '22

Blinds - You, my, blinds...

This phrase, recalls the legend when jealous husbands (according to tradition it was the Italians, or maybe the French) hid their wives from other suitors. The solution was quite simple: the wooden slats were fastened to the window opening at a slight angle to each other. This uncomplicated design of the blinds allowed daylight and fresh air to enter, while the neighbors' gazes remained in their place. Do you have blinds installed in your home?

Max Velin
Max Velin Apr 8 '22
The years have passed, but the need for protection remains, and oddly enough - it is protection from the sun. Blinds for windows have replaced heavy and dense curtains that block the air, create darkness in the room and collect dust. Using blinds (vertical blinds, horizontal blinds) you provide uniform lighting with a given angle of rotation of the lamellae and, thanks to the wide selection, blinds will be a bright touch of the overall design of any room-be it an apartment or a small office. I thought a lot about where to buy blinds in Calgary - Sonata Design and finally decided on the choice. They not only protect the room from unnecessary sunlight, but also complement the interior.
Naruto Usumaki
Naruto Usumaki Apr 8 '22
In addition to traditional blinds, roller blinds or rolling blinds are very popular in window decoration. I have just such blinds installed all over my house. Rollup blinds also perform a number of other important functions. First of all it concerns our sleep. A man spends a third of his life sleeping. Everyone needs a healthy, sound sleep in order to feel well rested in the morning. At night light is harmful to humans, it inhibits the production of melatonin, a hormone that affects health. Roller blinds will ensure twilight in your room even on a sunny morning.
Roselyn Gonzales
Roselyn Gonzales May 11 '22
Big data is now everywhere and is being used in every field and industry. Similarly, this blog tells how big information on metal baffle ceiling is used in this industry and what benefits this big data can give the users.
carson
carson Dec 9 '23
Duo roller blinds, also known as day and night blinds, are a stylish and versatile window treatment option that has gained popularity for its unique design and practical functionality. These innovative blinds feature two layers of fabric that can be adjusted independently, allowing for seamless control over light and privacy. The sheer or translucent fabric layer provides a soft, diffused light during the day while maintaining a level of privacy. Meanwhile, the opaque or blackout fabric layer can be easily aligned to block out light completely, making them an excellent choice for bedrooms or spaces where light control is crucial. duo roller blinds come in a variety of colors, patterns, and textures, allowing homeowners to customize their window coverings to match their interior decor. With their contemporary aesthetic and adaptable nature, duo roller blinds offer a modern solution for those seeking a perfect blend of style and practicality in their window treatments.
The Forum post is edited by carson Dec 11 '23
lostangel
lostangel Dec 13 '23
Quickly this site might undoubtedly become well-known among most blogging and site-building people, for that painstaking posts as well as critiques. Readmore: i9bet - 8kbet - sky88 - bet88