We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

free twitch offline banner | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez Apr 19 '22

twitch-offline-banner-rogue-company-1-preview.jpg

A Rogue Company inspired Twitch offline banner.
It includes one ready-to-use JPG image with high resolution, as well as an additional Photoshop template for customization.

Photoshop PSD offers additional bonuses compared to JPG by default, such as text settings, broadcast schedules, links to social networks, etc.

You DON'T NEED Photoshop to use this product. Photoshop is needed to edit an additional PSD template if you want to customize your own banner.

rodolph
rodolph Apr 20 '22
cool banner, I would also like to put something similar on my channel
phyllida verdiguel
phyllida verdiguel Apr 20 '22
Hi, I would like to know if someone here knows how to easily make a similar banner for Twitch. I am developing my account, and I need to make several options for the cover of my channel. I have already done one option using the service https://create.vista.com/templates/twitch-offline-banner/, but I want to try a few others so that a clear difference can be seen. So if someone here knows any other online builders of such banners, I would be very grateful if you would share links to these sites.