We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Your ideal job | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez Apr 22 '22
What do you need to feel satisfied and happy at work?
What is the most important thing for you when choosing a profession or hiring (money, freedom, creativity, security, admiration, respect, using manual or intellectual skills, meeting new people, feeling useful, helping others, etc.)?
What is your ideal job or lifestyle?
Jesse Hiserp
Jesse Hiserp Apr 22 '22
Comfort, mostly. And I don't feel in a hurry and, in fact, I'm not in a hurry.
barneba sguitano
barneba sguitano Apr 22 '22
I'm satisfied only with the activity where I bring real value to the world. I mean, I like to be needed by other people. Of course, every profession is essentially important. However, I believe that the most sought-after profession can satisfy my need to be important and necessary. At the age of 18, I had the choice to go to study at a medical university. I couldn't get in there and started working. And about five years ago, I found this article https://firerecruitmentaustralia.com.au/how-to-become-a-firefighter-in-wa/. I read about the importance of saving people's lives. Medics, rescuers, police, and firefighters save lives! And I realized that my vocation was to be a firefighter, to save children, women, men, and animals in trouble.
Faye Hudson
Faye Hudson Aug 3 '22
If you're looking for the latest toddler fashion, you'll want to check out Trendy Toddlers. They have a great selection of toddler girl jumpsuit in a variety of styles and colors. Whether you're looking for a casual everyday outfit or something special for a party or event, you're sure to find something you love at Trendy Toddlers. And best of all, their prices are very affordable. So if you're looking for trendy toddler fashion at a great price, be sure to check out Trendy Toddlers. You won't be disappointed!