We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to properly promote your site and brand? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Naruto Usumaki
Naruto Usumaki Apr 26 '22
I want to start an online business. I think it's a great way to make money. I want to make my own website and work for myself. It pisses me off that all my life I work for someone else. Fulfilling the requirements of people who disgust me. I don't want to do that anymore. What would you advise me to study?
Max Velin
Max Velin Apr 26 '22

Quote from Naruto Usumaki I want to start an online business. I think it's a great way to make money. I want to make my own website and work for myself. It pisses me off that all my life I work for someone else. Fulfilling the requirements of people who disgust me. I don't want to do that anymore. What would you advise me to study?
I think it's the right decision. I don't think it's worth putting up with something you don't like. I felt the same way when I was working with my friend. He couldn't separate work and friendship and we ended up not communicating anymore. I decided that I was going to start making my own website and develop on my own. The important information I advise you to study is the choice of a web developer  https://www.codica.com/blog/how-to-choose-web-development-company/ . I am sure that this article will be useful for you.
Agata Brown
Agata Brown Apr 27 '22
I would like to start doing my own development. I like to learn new things. Developing your site is interesting. I would watch different instructional videos and read information.